MN - Mom loses infant in druken stupor

Filly

KICKING AND SHINING
Reaction score
Eugenia Tallman drank too much.

Eugenia Tallman drank so much she lost her two month old infant. At around 11:00AM Tallman took her infant from her BF house and went about her business. At 4:00AM. That's 4:00AM mind you she returned. Drunk and without the baby. The father of the baby asked where he was and Tallman replied she didn't know.:eek:

Good thing the daddy called LE who did a search and found the baby laying on steps of a home about a block away. Mineapolis arrested Tallman on suspicion of child neglect. O.K. then.

http://kaaltv.com/article/stories/S500690.shtml?cat=10728

People are so stupid these days!:mad: They need to take her baby away.

Eugenia Tallman drank too much.

Eugenia Tallman drank so much she lost her two month old infant. At around 11:00AM Tallman took her infant from her BF house and went about her business. At 4:00AM. That's 4:00AM mind you she returned. Drunk and without the baby. The father of the baby asked where he was and Tallman replied she didn't know.:eek:

Good thing the daddy called LE who did a search and found the baby laying on steps of a home about a block away. Mineapolis arrested Tallman on suspicion of child neglect. O.K. then.

http://kaaltv.com/article/stories/S500690.shtml?cat=10728

OMG what a *itch:mad: How could she just FORGET. The Daddy needs to make sure that "momma" don't take the baby off like that again especially if this is because of a Drink problem she may have:eek:

Daddy's just as much to blame. I hope the baby is put into foster care permanantly.

Yeah, something tells me that's not the first time the chick had too much to drink.

I'll tell ya if in my wildest nightmare I or anyone I knew did anything remotely like that somebody would have punched me or them in the mouth before the cops got there.

I'm wondering where the baby was the entire day though?:confused:

Charges should be similar (but more serious) to DUI. LBWD. Losing baby while drunk.

I can't tell you how angry this makes me!!!!!

How in the world do you get so drunk that you don't know where you left your baby? Thank god that poor little thing was found, this is something else!

I think I could bet a million dollars this isn't the first time this woman has been dead *advertiser censored* drunk. She has a record already.She honestly shouldn't have this baby, but I doubt very much if they take the baby away! Who knows, it all up to the courts. What the courts should do is get her in a long rehab.....( I mean like a year) there is a possibility that she could sober up and change her ways. Sad huh!

xxxxxxxooooooo
mama
:blowkiss::blowkiss:

Daddy's just as much to blame.

What kind of comment is that? Maybe the daddy would love to be responsible for his child, but is denied access by the social services, who always take the mother's side - the father's role is considered just to be a wallet on legs (which is pretty ironic considering the system is stacked against males these days, so it is extra hard for them to get permanent jobs or promotions). The male in this story, the BF, is the one who showed some maturity by noticing that the child was missing and phoning LE. If it hadn't been for his actions, the child might be dead by now. The culprit in this story is the Mommy, pure and simple, and the truth is that the more power women are getting in society, the more their ugly is coming out (if I may quote Mary Winkler).

What kind of comment is that? Maybe the daddy would love to be responsible for his child, but is denied access by the social services, who always take the mother's side - the father's role is considered just to be a wallet on legs (which is pretty ironic considering the system is stacked against males these days, so it is extra hard for them to get permanent jobs or promotions). The male in this story, the BF, is the one who showed some maturity by noticing that the child was missing and phoning LE. If it hadn't been for his actions, the child might be dead by now. The culprit in this story is the Mommy, pure and simple, and the truth is that the more power women are getting in society, the more their ugly is coming out (if I may quote Mary Winkler).

Although I understand your reaction to the comment, Parmenides we don't know what role the dad has in this. I mean as far as custody and such. He's fully responsible now for this baby.

I don't think with all due respect it showed "maturity" that the man called the cops. It shows he's a normal, functioning human being who thought "Where the he*l is my child?" You are right that the mother is the culprit, but if there's no custody issues and this woman is known to get loaded maybe he shouldn't have left the child go with her. I think that's what Ki was meaning by her comment.

In all fairness there's been threads regarding men harming ther children and women posters that believe the mother is just as much at fault. I've seen it tons of times.

The more women are getting power in society? Ugly? Doesn't look to me that Eugenia Tallman had any power at all. Cripes the woman couldn't muster up enough power not to get sloppy drunk when she has her infant with her. No, no power there.

The more women are getting power in society? Ugly? Doesn't look to me that Eugenia Tallman had any power at all. Cripes the woman couldn't muster up enough power not to get sloppy drunk when she has her infant with her. No, no power there.

Maybe 'power' wasn't the right word. Maybe 'freedom' would have been better. Because look at somewhere like Afghanistan or Saudi Arabia. There women have no power or freedom or whatever, and the result is they sure as h*ll don't go out drinking till 1 am, and leave their babies lying on some steps somewhere. And men don't have it all their own way either - e.g. there is not a lot of *advertiser censored* or extra-marital sex in those countries. Basically they are more conservative societies all round, where the community is very important and people are not at liberty to give in to their own selfish desires. Ok, I'm not suggesting the way of life in Saudi or Afghanistan is right, but maybe there is a middle way.

I know what you are saying about when there is a male abuser and people comment that the woman is partly to blame for letting him do what he did. I have seen those posts as well. So, fair point. I accept the hit.

I guess I just took umbrage that, even when it is a clear case of a female's misbehaviour, someone tries to put the man in the frame, and imply the woman is not responsible for her own actions.

But I don't really want to get into cross-gender flame wars, as this is one I am never going to win. So please accept my apologies. It was just an opinion.

I think I could bet a million dollars this isn't the first time this woman has been dead *advertiser censored* drunk. She has a record already.She honestly shouldn't have this baby, but I doubt very much if they take the baby away! Who knows, it all up to the courts. What the courts should do is get her in a long rehab.....( I mean like a year) there is a possibility that she could sober up and change her ways. Sad huh!

xxxxxxxooooooo
mama

I was thinking the same thing about this not being her first time getting this drunk. I hope she didn't drink like this while pregnant....

I agree that the father is to blame also.
NO WAY this was this womans first time being drunk out of her mind and I am sure the father of this baby knows all about "momma's" alcohol problems.
Any good father would be all over themselves protecting their child from this drunken cow.
So he called the cops, good for him!! He did the correct thing but how many other times has mom been wasted and he did not take the child?

Leaves home at 11pm and comes back at 4AM! Was that little tiny baby laying on the steps for that long??

Added: This mother needs to lose all custody of this child. FOREVER.

Maybe 'power' wasn't the right word. Maybe 'freedom' would have been better. Because look at somewhere like Afghanistan or Saudi Arabia. There women have no power or freedom or whatever, and the result is they sure as h*ll don't go out drinking till 1 am, and leave their babies lying on some steps somewhere. And men don't have it all their own way either - e.g. there is not a lot of *advertiser censored* or extra-marital sex in those countries. Basically they are more conservative societies all round, where the community is very important and people are not at liberty to give in to their own selfish desires. Ok, I'm not suggesting the way of life in Saudi or Afghanistan is right, but maybe there is a middle way.

I know what you are saying about when there is a male abuser and people comment that the woman is partly to blame for letting him do what he did. I have seen those posts as well. So, fair point. I accept the hit.

I guess I just took umbrage that, even when it is a clear case of a female's misbehaviour, someone tries to put the man in the frame, and imply the woman is not responsible for her own actions.

But I don't really want to get into cross-gender flame wars, as this is one I am never going to win. So please accept my apologies. It was just an opinion.

P, I'm sorry as I have too much power to accept apologies.:p I'm messing with you.

No apologies necessary, Paremnides. I can't empathize, but I can understand to a degree. That was very mature of you to apologize though. Again, I am so joking. I know exactly what you mean.

All good things to you, Parmenides. Thank you again.:) I'm off to wait on my husband and I surely won't even talk to another male in public. However, I did go out of the house today and my hands were showing.:crazy:

xxxxxxxooooooo
mama

Ditto!
:clap::clap::clap:

it is not clear to me that the boyfriend & father of the child are the same person. the wording is ambiguous. in any case, had it been a freezing night in january, wouldn't she have done the same thing... except police would have found a dead baby. this woman is 41 years old, has a record & likely has other children farmed out to relatives or the state to raise. #@?&!!!!!!

what a sad situation. i have no patience for anyone who would get so intoxicated she couldn't care for her tiny baby much less not remember where she left him. damn! why do people who are not willing to take responsibility for a minimun of 18 or 19 years even take a chance of making babies? there is 100% no-fail birth control ... keep their clothes on & do not bump uglies.... works every time!

i preach about having cats & dogs neutered to prevent irresponsible breeding & unwanted litters. stories like this narrow the gap to my advocating sterilization of humans.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Lee
Back