Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    What is Ganja Queen?

Quote Originally Posted by philamena View Post
    What is Ganja Queen?
    Ganja is weed over here.....the name here came with the Jamaicans
    I think u call it Pot more commonly in the US??
    Rest in Peace Baby P xx

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ciara For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Ciara View Post
    Years ago my best friend had a great Dane called Ganja....it was a huge pot eater...

5. The Following User Says Thank You to kazzbar For This Useful Post:

With no basis she has that look. The sociopathic but nice looking look. Hard to believe the drugs were just placed there for her not to know. Seems like she has a crummy family that does this kind of thing.

Why weren't the Bali bombers prosecuted? Did they walk? Sorry but I thought that was a done deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciara View Post
    I had no idea and I grew up in the 70's.

Quote Originally Posted by kazzbar View Post
    Years ago my best friend had a great Dane called Ganja....it was a huge pot eater...
    Its a cool name for a chilled out Dog
    Rest in Peace Baby P xx

Quote Originally Posted by kazzbar View Post
    Oh, come on...Dingo's butt is humoungous....
    I heard that

Quote Originally Posted by concernedperson View Post
    With no basis she has that look. The sociopathic but nice looking look. Hard to believe the drugs were just placed there for her not to know. Seems like she has a crummy family that does this kind of thing.

Why weren't the Bali bombers prosecuted? Did they walk? Sorry but I thought that was a done deal.
    Shazz was talking about more Aussies that were caught with drugs in Bali and they are referred to as the Bali9...how are you doing CP?.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bali_Nine

Quote Originally Posted by dingo View Post
    I heard that
    A little Junk in the Trunk is healthy:Banane47:
    Rest in Peace Baby P xx

Thats my opinion as well Ciara

There is a lot of Junk In My Trunk....
    P.s. Dingo, your butt is o.k...just pulling ya leggie...
    will post bookie on wed.

Ok matey

Wow, I watched tonight and it was interesting to say the least.

Why did the PM wait so long to inform the Bali gov that they busted baggage clerks the very SAME day for pot smuggling at the last airport she was at before arriving in Bali?

She went through two airport securities that day at two different airports then didn't see her bag for 10 hours.

If it was in the bag the whole time, why didn't the people at two different places see it? She said she saw it as soon as she unzipped it. It wasn't hidden in the bag at all. Right there on top in plastic. A HUGE bag I might add.

They never took fingerprints off the bag, they never ran tests to see where the pot came from and they wouldn't allow them to call the consulate while they were reading papers to them.

She seemed sincere. And it's not her looks for me, I didn't find her cute or attractive. I think faced with death that we'd all be a bit upset...I didn't see much in the way of out of line behaviour, except for the one time her sister slapped a photographer with her purse and her family yelling out in court when they read the verdict. Though I can't say with all honesty that my own family wouldn't be doing the same.

After watching once I'd say, she's innocent. I recorded it so I'll watch it again this week and see if that changes my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by BhamMama View Post
    Wow, I watched tonight and it was interesting to say the least.

Why did the PM wait so long to inform the Bali gov that they busted baggage clerks the very SAME day for pot smuggling at the last airport she was at before arriving in Bali?

She went through two airport securities that day at two different airports then didn't see her bag for 10 hours.

If it was in the bag the whole time, why didn't the people at two different places see it? She said she saw it as soon as she unzipped it. It wasn't hidden in the bag at all. Right there on top in plastic. A HUGE bag I might add.

They never took fingerprints off the bag, they never ran tests to see where the pot came from and they wouldn't allow them to call the consulate while they were reading papers to them.

She seemed sincere. And it's not her looks for me, I didn't find her cute or attractive. I think faced with death that we'd all be a bit upset...I didn't see much in the way of out of line behaviour, except for the one time her sister slapped a photographer with her purse and her family yelling out in court when they read the verdict. Though I can't say with all honesty that my own family wouldn't be doing the same.

After watching once I'd say, she's innocent. I recorded it so I'll watch it again this week and see if that changes my mind.
    And a perfect snug fit for the boogie board bag..Id like to believe she is innocent but I dont..I think the best Shapelle can hope for is to be sent home so she can do her time in comfort.

Shappels sister.

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast