Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Schappelle Corby - Ganja Queen...Or Is She?

I think she is guilty too Ciara but you probably already guessed that..she should be thankful that she didnt get the firing squad.

Heres a news story on her father who passed away recently..

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2...tion=australia

I saw video of him today too and that drug dealer guy was saying that he was involved in deals with him. The whole family are messed up I think.
    I dont think she deserves the death penalty or even twenty years for what she did but I think if you take that risk in a country with those penalties then you deserve to stay there. Simple as that!
    Rest in Peace Baby P xx

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Ciara For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Ciara View Post
    I saw video of him today too and that drug dealer guy was saying that he was involved in deals with him. The whole family are messed up I think.
    I dont think she deserves the death penalty or even twenty years for what she did but I think if you take that risk in a country with those penalties then you deserve to stay there. Simple as that!
    If she tried to bring 10 pounds of weed into the United States, her sentence might be 20 years. She probably wouldn't serve it all, but that's our problem. I think Bali's got the right ideas, but they need to do better investigations. I can't get behind any conviction where they don't even bother to fingerprint the evidence and then let God knows how many people mess with it before the trial.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeana (DP) View Post
    If she tried to bring 10 pounds of weed into the United States, her sentence might be 20 years. She probably wouldn't serve it all, but that's our problem. I think Bali's got the right ideas, but they need to do better investigations. I can't get behind any conviction where they don't even bother to fingerprint the evidence and then let God knows how many people mess with it before the trial.
    I agree with you Jeanna on the fact that they should do better investigations because then it leaves less doubt as to innocence or guilt. Then maybe there would not be so many people screaming that someone is innocent when in fact they may be less innocent than they think, but because it wasnt investigated properly they become "victims" almost.
    I still think she is guilty though and that she should serve her sentence in the country she committed the crime.
    Rest in Peace Baby P xx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ciara For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Ciara View Post
    I agree with you Jeanna on the fact that they should do better investigations because then it leaves less doubt as to innocence or guilt. Then maybe there would not be so many people screaming that someone is innocent when in fact they may be less innocent than they think, but because it wasnt investigated properly they become "victims" almost.
    I still think she is guilty though and that she should serve her sentence in the country she committed the crime.

I agree with you. If she's guilty, she should definately serve her time in the country where the crime was committed.

Schapelle had visited Bali more than once and even had family living there..she knew their rules and Im of the opinion that this wasnt the first time her or other family members had transported drugs into Bali..I just think that this time their luck run out and Schapelle is paying the price..they are not your normal Australian family by any stretch of the imagine.....as I said Im embarrassed by them.
    I do believe that the drugs should have been tested to see where they were grown though.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeana (DP) View Post
    I agree with you. If she's guilty, she should definately serve her time in the country where the crime was committed.
    Her mum has said that Shapelle will only come home if she can come back a free woman without serving any jail time here..so Im all for leaving her over there too..sending the whole family over would be doing Australia a big favour imo

Quote Originally Posted by dingo View Post
    Her mum has said that Shapelle will only come home if she can come back a free woman without serving any jail time here..so Im all for leaving her over there too..sending the whole family over would be doing Australia a big favour imo
    Let them all go over and help serve it is the way i feel. Especially her little bogan brother.....poor bloke can hardly string a sentance together
    At least Aussie taxpayers will not be paying for her keep.....

11. The Following User Says Thank You to kazzbar For This Useful Post:

I think she is guilty too Ciara but you probably already guessed that..she should be thankful that she didnt get the firing squad.

Heres a news story on her father who passed away recently..

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2...tion=australia
    I watched Lateline when this went to air on Friday...I think that it is true..
    ABC should not apologise to any of them...I hope that they stick to there guns and tell the Corby Clan to shove it...in the nicest possible way,of course.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to kazzbar For This Useful Post:

Thats what it is and when these pics became public she said she was only mucking around and not really using it.
    Thanks Dingo. Of course she was. Don't we all? I can't think how many times I've posed with drug paraphernalia for a photo. Oh, yes I can. Never! But maybe she was just mucking around for the camera and never used it. That happens to Amy Winehouse all the time.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kiki For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Kiki View Post
    Thanks Dingo. Of course she was. Don't we all? I can't think how many times I've posed with drug paraphernalia for a photo. Oh, yes I can. Never! But maybe she was just mucking around for the camera and never used it. That happens to Amy Winehouse all the time.
    This just made me almost snort my coffee all over the place lol.
    Amy is such a skank....she was hitting out at some guy taking her pic last night again. I watched one of her Glastonbury performances, the one where she hit the fan in the crowd and she was just awful. She was drunk, running all over the place, slurring her words, forgetting her words. Great voice and a total walking disaster
    Rest in Peace Baby P xx

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Ciara For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by kazzbar View Post
    I watched Lateline when this went to air on Friday...I think that it is true..
    ABC should not apologise to any of them...I hope that they stick to there guns and tell the Corby Clan to shove it...in the nicest possible way,of course.
    Australia would be a nicer place without them

Quote Originally Posted by Kiki View Post
    I always keep a bong close by in case a photo op comes up

So do I..and a crack pipe
    Mercedes is a stupid idiot....if only she would just shut up.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to kazzbar For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by kazzbar View Post
    So do I..and a crack pipe
    Mercedes is a stupid idiot....if only she would just shut up.
    You guys are crazy Bottom line is she was convicted and has to serve her time.....and I agree it should be in the country that she was charged in.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shazza For This Useful Post:

I didnt realise how much her and the brother look alike until I seen the youtube videos..at least Schappel was lucky enough to miss out on the fangs.

Quote Originally Posted by Shazza View Post
    You guys are crazy Bottom line is she was convicted and has to serve her time.....and I agree it should be in the country that she was charged in.
    I dont thnk we have to worry about her coming home anytime soon Shazz..she is where she needs to be.

Shappelle in happier times.

I do feel a little sympathy for Schapelle, and her current predicament, but there are too many inconsistencies in her story and that of her big-mouthed family to say that she is innocent.

I have become more than tired of the attention seeking Corby's. Every couple of months something new happens to get their faces' back in the media. God help us in the many years to come when its time for her release (if the drama can last that long).

I have the most sympathy for us innocent Aussies who have to hear about it day after day, are we stuck with the 20 year sentence too, i hope not, i'm over it after 4...

Hopefully in 20 years the media and us can say Schapelle who???

Whats that in the ashtray?.

Whats that in the ashtray?.

A very big HOME made joint, opps, i mean ciggie

Quote Originally Posted by miss_Vegemite View Post
    I do feel a little sympathy for Schapelle, and her current predicament, but there are too many inconsistencies in her story and that of her big-mouthed family to say that she is innocent.

I have become more than tired of the attention seeking Corby's. Every couple of months something new happens to get their faces' back in the media. God help us in the many years to come when its time for her release (if the drama can last that long).

I have the most sympathy for us innocent Aussies who have to hear about it day after day, are we stuck with the 20 year sentence too, i hope not, I'm over it after 4...

Hopefully in 20 years the media and us can say Schapelle who???
    I had sympathy for her at the start but I always believed she was guilty...but youre right..its the family that has put her in the predicament she is in..Im like you I just wish they would go away..shes there and shes staying there.

Quote Originally Posted by miss_vegemite View Post
    A very big HOME made joint, opps, i mean ciggie
    Thats what I thought it was.

I had sympathy for her at the start but I always believed she was guilty...but youre right..its the family that has put her in the predicament she is in..Im like you I just wish they would go away..shes there and shes staying there.
    You know what really did it for me, was the bit in the doco when her lawyer tells her to fake cry and beg Australia for help....and next thing we see the Headline News and she is sobbing and calling out "help me Australia, help me". That just really pissed me off.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to miss_vegemite For This Useful Post:

Same here MV....They tried to take us for fools and its backfired..maybe thats why they are showing this doco in other countries to try and garner sympathy..although I dont know what good that would do her.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast