Brooke Bennett, 12 years old Randolph VT #12

Status
Not open for further replies.

w1df10wr

Reaction score
(Please delete if another member started one by the time this posted. TY)

Pretty quick for a newcomer...Welcome, BTW!

Yes, that's a good idea...sweet dreams everyone!!

Wow! I have to beg people to stop and come over to a new thread!! Good job, W1df10wr!

If horrible things happened to Brooke, I guess we have to all just believe that she dealt with them like all living things deal with horrible things. And that somewhere, somehow it all becomes even again and evil is repayed in evil and unjust suffering is also repaid with rewards that we can't imagine now. This is what I try to tell myself.

Ok...almost answering my own question...if LE thought the actual murder happened in MJ's house...they wouldn't release the house yet...it would no doubt still remain a crime scene until they rule tomorrow, right?
The answer to that is no. They would release it if they felt they had garnered all they could from that house. As long as they were there, I believe we will find a LOT of evidence coming out of that house.

If horrible things happened to Brooke, I guess we have to all just believe that she dealt with them like all living things deal with horrible things. And that somewhere, somehow it all becomes even again and evil is repayed in evil and unjust suffering is also repaid with rewards that we can't imagine now. This is what I try to tell myself.

I hope so too.:(

Well I'm off here for the night my dear WS friends storms are coming.
Will be back tomorrow....Goodnight all!

It took me half the day to read here & get caught up.......

Allright- It seems I was just threatening to go to sleep now, but I gotta ask-

Did anyone else check out what I had seen about KG in the In Sessions board about his business?

When you see how much evil truly exists that people are forced to endure, you have to have some belief that Karma exists. You get what you give in tenfold. Everything this wicked man has done in his lifetime will come back with a vengence upon him. Brooke, at least in my mind, was not allowed to suffer as we could believe. I think when people are in that dire of a situation, their mind literally shuts off all senses at some point to protect them. The trauma is replaced with a sense of calm and fear with a sense of peace. We know that Brooke deserves the good in her life to come back tenfold, too.

Did anyone else check out what I had seen about KG in the In Sessions board about his business?
I missed that post, Galvino. I would be glad to check it out tho. I thought they worked for some company that did car interiors or seats?

Well I'm off here for the night my dear WS friends storms are coming.
Will be back tomorrow....Goodnight all!

It took me half the day to read here & get caught up.......
Goodnight, Sweetie!! Hugs~ Keep the roof on and the covers up!

I'm still trying to finish reading thread #11, but noted a new thread had been started.

galvino.....................in regards to IS, what thread and page number is the information about KG?

Yes I did!

I'm still trying to finish reading thread #11, but noted a new thread had been started.
I know! I leave for a little while and come back to a novel! LOL (Not complaining tho!! It is great that so many are interested in Brooke and this case. Great info here! WTG, WSers!)

SS- It is called Lone Star Grease Monkey Inc and I think it is a jiffy Lube kinda thing- over on the InSess board on today's thread they posted on maybe page 7,8, or 9 and it listed it as being owned by Kevin. Sooo- how is it that Ray was his boss? KG stated that in the 1st article where he was quoted. Maybe Ray was once his boss in ALA?

Also, on the same pages there is a link to KG's nephew's kiddie *advertiser censored* case and tells how it all went down- interesting read!

I don't trust those guys either!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member