Publicist says Kidman has given birth to girl

:crazy:Thankfully, little Sunday wasn't "Born on the Fourth of July"!:crazy:

Susan

I know several Sundays! I love that name.

Now on a more evil note, I hope they pack up and get the hell out of Nashville. I am so over seeing them and their herd of handlers and photographers around town.

If this has been posted, then this can be deleted but I didn't see it.

Born this morning in Nashville, Baby Girl Sunday Rose Kidman Urban

If this has been posted, then this can be deleted but I didn't see it.

Born this morning in Nashville, Baby Girl Sunday Rose Kidman Urban

Gee, I wonder why they named the baby "Sunday" when she was born on a Monday? LOL :crazy:

This is so odd there is another thread about this same subject that says it was posted before mine, but it wasnt' there when I posted this one.

Anyway, could a mod delete this one or incorporate or something? :) Sorry

I absolutely LOVE Keith Urban and his music....great guitarist too.
I think the stars pick alot of strange names for their kids....Gywneth Paltrow daugher's name Apple for one.

I absolutely LOVE Keith Urban and his music....great guitarist too.
I think the stars pick alot of strange names for their kids....Gywneth Paltrow daugher's name Apple for one.
"APPLE" was a poor choice. She is going to be called a "stupid fruit" forever. I want to smack Hollywood parents for saddling kids for the rest of their lives with such STUPID names!:doh: I LOVE Keith and Nic. I am so happy for them and little Sunday!

Congratulations to them..I wish them all the best.

I'm glad for them. They deserve to be happy.:baby:

What a pretty name. Plus it can be a cute nickname, Sunny.

There was some show on back in the day my mom said and it was called "Our Gal Sunday". The girls name was Sunday.

I love day names. I love month names. I always loved Tuesday Weld's name. Awesome news for the lovely couple.:) BTW, if the baby came on the 4th she could have been Liberty.

I wonder if her nickname will be Sunny.... or Sunny Rose?

I absolutely love the name Sunny Rose ! If she is anything like my dear WS friend Sunny, she will be a sweetheart !

Tica to Sunny :blowkiss:

Seriously, I am so happy for Nicole and Keith that they have weathered the storms and found happiness. May God bless this little family now and always.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back