Brooke Bennett, 12 years old Randolph VT #13

Status
Not open for further replies.

christine2448

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Please continue here.

Previous and related thread links can be found towards the bottom of the page.

Guys, let's keep in mind that LE only released VERY few portions of emails between MJ (the 2 aliases) & AR in order to bring chrages to ARREST MJ.

I'm sure there must be MANY more emails over the month that showed the way the plot changed over time.

We can only speculate about what turns their plot might have taken & we do NOT know what final plan they agreed upon.

I am sooooo confused...he changed the MySpace from Alabama? I know in the affidavit they said that his emails were traced backed to Texas. So just the emails were from Texas, but he was in Alabama (the 26th) at the time of Brooke's disappearance? Who's not to say that he wasn't in VT then on the 25th?

SuziQ- Is that article re: RG being in Cullman on the 26th the only one saying that?f so, I just wonder wy others are not reporting it as it would seem to be pretty impt and newsworthy? !

:seeya:Thanks Christine!
Thanks Christine!
Ditto
icon4.gif

SuziQ- Is that article re: RG being in Cullman on the 26th the only one saying that?f so, I just wonder wy others are not reporting it as it would seem to be pretty impt and newsworthy? !

That's the only place I've seen it. The Burlington Free Press article says that he attemped to log in on or about June 26, but didn't say from where.

Thx VTGirl- That is why I wonder if it is accurate, or info they didn't want out for some reason and they took it and ran with it. Isn't that the source that initially put out the not so redacted version of the affidavit, then changed it? OOPS!

I just posted this in the Media thread:

Former Cullman Resident Charged with Possession of Child *advertiser censored*

"BIRMINGHAM, AL - Raymond Alfred Gagnon, 40, formerly of Cullman Alabama, has been charged in a Criminal Complaint filed today in United States District Court in Birmingham for possession of child *advertiser censored*.

Gagnon, who presently owns a home in Cullman, Alabama, is alleged to have possessed child *advertiser censored* images on computer media which he stored in his former residence on or about June 26, 2008. The complaint also alleges that GAGNON attempted to access a missing twelve year-old Vermont girl's MySpace page through a Cullman library's public computer on or about June 26, 2008."

According to the statement, Gagnon also tried to access ex-stepdaughter Brooke Bennett's MySpace account "on or about" June 26 from a library computer in Cullman. June 26 is the day after Brooke, who was 12, was reported missing in Randolph, Vt. She was found in a shallow grave in that town a week later and her uncle, Michael Jacques, has been charged with kidnapping her.

http://www.rutlandherald.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080707/THISJUSTIN/831184842

Jesus, can this case get any stranger?

So that would mean on the 25th, in Texas, he accesses her account, the phone calls between he and Jacques were the night/early morning of the 25/26...some time he then get in a car and drives to Alabama, where the next day, 26th he again attempts to access her account??????????????????????? WTF.

I just posted this in the Media thread:

Former Cullman Resident Charged with Possession of Child *advertiser censored*

"BIRMINGHAM, AL - Raymond Alfred Gagnon, 40, formerly of Cullman Alabama, has been charged in a Criminal Complaint filed today in United States District Court in Birmingham for possession of child *advertiser censored*.

Gagnon, who presently owns a home in Cullman, Alabama, is alleged to have possessed child *advertiser censored* images on computer media which he stored in his former residence on or about June 26, 2008. The complaint also alleges that GAGNON attempted to access a missing twelve year-old Vermont girl's MySpace page through a Cullman library's public computer on or about June 26, 2008."
Well, there goes KG's story!

Scuse me for a blonde moment, but whose computer did RG destroy? Not Jacques missing one..??

Jesus, can this case get any stranger?

So that would mean on the 25th, in Texas, he accesses her account, the phone calls between he and Jacques were the night/early morning of the 25/26...some time he then get in a car and drives to Alabama, where the next day, 26th he again attempts to access her account??????????????????????? WTF.

And MJ calls LE at 1:00 am.

And previously we heard the changes made to the MySpace came from MJ & one from TEXAS.

I think he (Gagnon) accessed her email account from Texas and then went to Cullman to the library to access her MYSpace account. To different things, email and MySpace..two different locations..Texas then Alabama..BUT INCREDIBLE AMOUNT OF TRAVEL AND TIME INVOLVED..HE MUST NOT HAVE SLEPT AT ALL

Wow...I am thoroughly confused with this Texas/Alabama Myspace changing stuff. LE definitely has more info that they are keeping to themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10