FL FL - Edward Pieron, 21, UM student, South Miami, 5 July 2008

close_enough

Inactive
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
SOUTHWEST MIAMI-DADE (CBS4) ― A man found dead inside a home in a quiet South Miami-Dade neighborhood over the weekend has been identified as University of Miami student.

Miami Dade police said a friend found Eddie Pieron, of Woodland Hills, California, lying in a pool of blood inside a home in the 8-thousand block of Southwest 62 Place when she went to check on him Sunday afternoon.

http://cbs4.com/wbfs/Man.Murdered.Young.2.764645.html
video included at link above...

wonder what's in those vials they found in the yard?

IMO, it looks like he was doing things long before he was legal!

Did you see the video on that link, KC? They said the roomie hasn't been seen since. So either he's on the run or he's been kidnapped, IMO. I have no idea what liquid would be in vials buried in the yard though. That's weird to me!

Did you see the video on that link, KC? They said the roomie hasn't been seen since. So either he's on the run or he's been kidnapped, IMO. I have no idea what liquid would be in vials buried in the yard though. That's weird to me!

oops! I only read the article. Thanks.

Your welcome! Sometimes I don't even read the article OR watch the video. :D :blushing:

lol.
This is really sad i feel bad for the girl who had to find her friend in that condition.

<snip>I have no idea what liquid would be in vials buried in the yard though. That's weird to me!
Not buried, just in the yard. Could be something like Everclear too, maybe. My first thought was something like GHB, or maybe embalming fluid? (Ewwwww) Does Ketamine come in liquid form? I'd guess it does.

Thanks, KatK. :doh: I don't know where I got "buried" from. That definitely makes me think drugs, but I've heard of kids doing shots from vials too (like setting them up in the tray). It's probably drugs though from the party on July 4th.

Just from looking at his myspace pics I think he led a wild life from a young age, IMO. Poor guy. He certainly didn't deserve to die a horrible death.

Ketamine is in liquid in it's original form. (at the vet's for surgeries) people usually cook it to scrape it down to a powder.

I believe it is called Special K.

Veeeeeeeeeery popular back in the late 90's.

Greta has a segment on this case last night. There was a party the night before (his 21st BD)....seems he had 3 roommates, Dade County LE has spoken to them all, not saying anything more about them. Not saying how he actually was killed, LE rep said they are not revealing that since only the killer will know that information. Not saying whether forced entry or not.

He was seen on video about Noon going into CVS Pharmacy, and was found by gf about 3 pm that same day. So he wasn't killed during the night after the party, they know that. Must have been between Noon and 3 pm. LE wasn't saying what he bought at the CVS.

Greta asked if somebody might have followed him out of the drug store.

Fox just mentioned that there is new surveillance tape (whatever that means) that might help break the case.

I wonder if the liquid in the vials was liquid Ecstasy? I think that I read that Ecstasy can come in liquid form. Anyway, these kids could have been dealing drugs; and someone came to rob them; struggle ensues; robbers panic and leave or actually drop some of the drugs on the way out.

His Myspace sounds like he is pretty wild. Sometimes, that's just bravado; sometimes, not.

eta: The video is much ado about nothing, IMO.

well, the surveillance tapes certainly help with a timeline...shows he was still alive up to at least Noon, 3 hrs before he was found. Rather than thinking he was killed right after the party wound up.

Sounds like drugs/money probably involved in motive here...

I hope they get the murderer soon and this doesn't turn cold.

I saw this on Nance Grace last night. So sad. I hope they figure out who's responsible soon.

all three of the roommates were out of town, & Eddie was the only person living at the home at the time....LE thinks he was killed betw 1 pm & 2:45 that day....he was last known texting "friends" around 1 pm, on July 5th....

his mother is on Greta right now...:(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back