1147 users online (274 members and 873 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Toddlers who dislike spicy food "racist"

Rest in Peace Baby P xx

Not Alabama but Sweet Home just the same , SC
    That is the craziest thing I have ever heard I pour Tabasco over everything but my youngest to think if it has any flavor at all it is hot. They must be super racist !LOL!

What's happening in the UK? I've read of a Down's syndrome girl and another teen being arrested for a racist crime after getting into arguments with other kids and now this. The nurseries are even expected to report all incidents to the Children's Bureau.

This news story on it is not the most detailed. Some of their suggestions that I read yesterday that are in this report are just stupid. Kids say yuk to allsorts of things. We are so politically correct over here that we are choking and its causing more harm than good. I know people who were never racist that are just so fed up and feel that its making them feel thoughts they never had before. Nursery school children should not have to be exposed to such crap as this.
    Rest in Peace Baby P xx

Yesterday there was a report that all Police dogs are now going to have to wear "booties" before entering muslim houses because muslims dont like dogs.
    Kids are going to be taught about racism just because they say yuk.
    You'd think the Government would use the money to stop all the knife crime but no...they would rather spend it on stupid half cocked hair brained schemes like this
    Rest in Peace Baby P xx

I love trying foreign food (provided I know what I'm eating). I guess those toddlers just aren't as enlightened as me.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiki View Post
    I love trying foreign food (provided I know what I'm eating). I guess those toddlers just aren't as enlightened as me.
    I love hot spicy food, the hotter the better too and I love Indian Curry especially. Alot of kids dont like stuff if they think its hot though. I remember giving my niece a taste of curry and she burst into tears lol
    Rest in Peace Baby P xx

I think it's really ridiculous that certain groups or religions can't even accept the practices of a nation's law enforcement without making the dogs wear booties. That's like a group that doesn't believe in females wearing trousers expecting female officers to change into a skirt before doing their job in their building.

The worlds gone mad.

With babies, direct pressure to conform can never be applied too early. Remember, groupthink begins with playgroupthink.

Paging Orwell!

What happened to the days when you were made eat your greens...now its you must eat your goat curry.

Quote Originally Posted by dingo View Post
    What happened to the days when you were made eat your greens...now its you must eat your goat curry.
    I wonder if it works in reverse? Will babies be forced to eat very bland food? Pork?

What happens if they say 'yuk'?

What if a child has allergies?

What is goat curry? Some kind of cheese or milk? Sorry for my stupidity! I am not familiar w/this. mj

It was just my poor attempt at humour MJ..I should realise by now that Im not very funny.....goat curry is just meant to be a curry using goat meat.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast