Brooke Bennett, 12 years old Randolph VT #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is only going to work if the live feed is on-going and someone called LE to tip it and they will trace the DNS and ip address where it is hosted so they can tapped on it - more on hack the server where the feed is on-going. But other than that, it is Goodluck because Internet provider dont log any data on any data transfers.
So then there would be no real way to trace it unless it was caught live. Interesting.

Don't you have to have a provider for the feed? For example there is SKPE, or Yahoo IM...they have the ability to live chat. You can record not only what is being shown on the feed, via skype, but instantly a log is created of the event....LE could at least find that...
I don't think the live adult *advertiser censored* sites use the normal routes for their webcams, do they? Anyone know what they set those up with?

You know, I have been wondering if AR actually wrote those emails. He could have had his work computer right by his desktop and answered himself. He is one sick .

You know, I have been wondering if AR actually wrote those emails. He could have had his work computer right by his desktop and answered himself. He is one sick .
LE verified through the interview with AR this wasn't the case.

I don't think the live adult *advertiser censored* sites use the normal routes for their webcams, do they? Anyone know what they set those up with?

No they wont use it. Not unless they are just possibly starting their business and would like to sort on freebies but the quality of the feed isnt going to worth it for the maniac to pay as there are cheap women already doing the "show" for free on Yahoo Live Chats :eek:

One person I don't think I've seen mentioned is AR's birth father. If the information on veromi is correct, he's also in Randolph.

Where was he when all of this was going on?

However, someone doing child *advertiser censored* wouldn't need to invest a lot except to avoid detection by LE. People would still pay big bucks to watch child *advertiser censored* live no matter how lousy the feed was.

One person I don't think I've seen mentioned is AR's birth father. If the information on veromi is correct, he's also in Randolph.

Where was he when all of this was going on?
We would all like to know the answer to that question, too. And where is he now? He isn't screaming at the top of his lungs about his child being severely abused, raped, and dragging her to live with him to get her away from Denise. It is odd.

They don't even have to use a computer. They can hook up to a 360 type console.
Watch right on their Plasma TVs.

IMO
Good point! I had no clue it was so easy for them to get away with such stuff. I never thought about any of this before either! It is so disturbing when you really sit down and realize what these perps are doing out there daily.

However, someone doing child *advertiser censored* wouldn't need to invest a lot except to avoid detection by LE. People would still pay big bucks to watch child *advertiser censored* live no matter how lousy the feed was.

My opinion here is Jacques have a digital/video cam that has a lot of memory - videotaped it - connect the cam to the PC - load the video on the PC - he has a software to edit the video - and then Burn it on a DVD/CD Burner and give his friends and customers a copy . If it is just a quick video then sending them through FTP , IRC or some software for file transfers is good enough. They can meet on one IRC room and download/upload it to one another and bam - no traces of any transfers in the PC. Only the video itself will just prove that the data was transferred from one another IMO.

There are just so many easy ways for them to transfer this horrible stuff around the internet and around their circles. No wonder so very few get caught and by the time they do...like Gagnon...they have done it for years and years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82