Case Evidence

christine2448

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
I would like to figure out what physical evidence there is that is known to the public and what direction it takes?

These are the things I recall off the top of my head.

Glove found in Tara's yard. They were able to retrieve DNA?

Broken lamp.

Clock on wrong time and under bed.

Wasn't there broken jewelry of some sort found?

Her car.

What else?

I would like to figure out what physical evidence there is that is known to the public and what direction it takes?

Broken lamp.

Her car.

What else?

Yes, a broken beaded necklace was found on the floor of Tara's bedroom. The thing in question with the necklace is that is was not found on the intial walk through of her residence. If you look at the last pic taken of Tara, you'll see the necklace and will notice that the beads were not small. I have a very similar necklace, and it is heavy to wear. My point is this, it would have been hard for LE to not notice the beads on the floor, if they were there originally...IMHO

Also, the money left in Tara's UNLOCKED car was something out of character for her, as she has been reported to have been very frugle with her money.

What about the search dogs? Didn't they track Tara's scent only to the edge of her drive-way?

They have unknown male DNA evidence from the glove but state that it ties into Tara's disappearance. So, it is logical to assume that there is some other evidence that ties Tara to the glove. Dentals, perhaps. Saliva, perhaps. There is something or GBI would never have spoken about a connection. They are a one way street unless they want info to be known.

For sleuthers out there this could be a big clue.

Broken lamp.

Her car.

What else?

In AG's interview with Montel, she indicated that the footboard of the bed was broken; sort of along the lines of "don't tell me there was no struggle". I cannot remember if she attributed the broken bed she mentioned to that (quack, sorry) forensic doctor who came out to put in his two cents. The lamp had been broken in the past by Tara's cat and the alarm clock knocked under the bed as well, IIRC.

I do not understand the origin of the glove, the cash in the car. I would like to know more about who might have gone through Tara's clothing before the house was secure-but that is just wishful thinking on my part.

What if the individual who had the glove on was double gloved with a glove he pulled out of the garbage...or she possibly....just throwin that out there.

In AG's interview with Montel, she indicated that the footboard of the bed was broken; sort of along the lines of "don't tell me there was no struggle". I cannot remember if she attributed the broken bed she mentioned to that (quack, sorry) forensic doctor who came out to put in his two cents. The lamp had been broken in the past by Tara's cat and the alarm clock knocked under the bed as well, IIRC.

I do not understand the origin of the glove, the cash in the car. I would like to know more about who might have gone through Tara's clothing before the house was secure-but that is just wishful thinking on my part.

What if the individual who had the glove on was double gloved with a glove he pulled out of the garbage...or she possibly....just throwin that out there.

I agree with the quack aspect and nothing has indicated any of those stories were true. I would go with the most recent GBI indications.

Isn't it sad that this is all the evidence we know about? I'm sure that the GBI has more than this, at least I hope so. This case will never be solved if that is all they have to go on.

I dont know i just went to greta van sustren web page and if u watch the video about the new evidence and its about the glove the cop or who ever she is talking too says this case will now be solved he also stated that the perp or perps may have thought they committed the perfect crime but now that they have his dna profile it may just compell someone to come forword knowing its just a matter of time .If i was the GBI id be going to the local doctorl see who is loading up on sleeping pills cause i cant imagine there sleeping to soundly anymore...

I dont know i just went to greta van sustren web page and if u watch the video about the new evidence and its about the glove the cop or who ever she is talking too says this case will now be solved he also stated that the perp or perps may have thought they committed the perfect crime but now that they have his dna profile it may just compell someone to come forword knowing its just a matter of time .If i was the GBI id be going to the local doctorl see who is loading up on sleeping pills cause i cant imagine there sleeping to soundly anymore...

Thank you, it does sound more hopeful the when you point those things out. I hope that someone is losing tons of sleep these days. Sleep depravation is said to change who we are. What if it changed this person into someone who cares about Tara?

well your welcome Esah . Im not sure if u took the time to go to the on the record web site of greta'd but in the box where it states new evedince if you watch it ,,more so listen to the cop he sounds well in fact he states that this will now solve the case and he sounds 100 % positive.. Anyone looking for a bit of hope i suggest going to on the record and listening to that interview its normal to hear a relative talk like that but not the cops...so go listen...let me know what u thought of it.

I did CanManEh, and you're right, it does sound that he is sure of the outcome. What I feel is that they know what happened they just need to tie up the loose ends in order to make the case sound. So that there is no chance of this person getting away with it, even with a good lawyer.

I hope the LE is, in fact, feeling positive about the outcome of this case. It has haunted me since it first broke right around Halloween a coupla years ago. I guess she's a young teacher in the South and I am as well. I sort of know the area around where she lives, for I have visited people around there before. Very very small town. I have always been suspicious that the local LE was going to cover it up forever.

I don't believe that is anything new in this case, but I do hope I'm wrong. Of course it's JMO

Actually, I think there is something new in the case. It has been reported that DNA was found on the glove that belonged to a male. It was also stated that the glove was connected to Tara. What exactly that is we don't know but GBI does. All of the statements I have made are in the 48 Hours and Greta Interviews for July 2008. Don't have time to research the links but they are here for perusal.

I personally believe that the male DNA is third party whether it was a hire or a gimme. I definitely don't believe this was an accident but a planned event.

You are of course correct about the glove and the DNA that was found on it. I was referring to any new evidence after the glove was found, I'm sorry I didn't make myself clear on this. I did speak to someone close to the case last week and was told they had not heard anything since the glove was found. As always, JMO

I hope the LE is, in fact, feeling positive about the outcome of this case. It has haunted me since it first broke right around Halloween a coupla years ago. I guess she's a young teacher in the South and I am as well. I sort of know the area around where she lives, for I have visited people around there before. Very very small town. I have always been suspicious that the local LE was going to cover it up forever.

Sariebell, I would confidently bet the outcome of this case on the fact that Chief Hancock is doing everything in his power to solve it. I have met him and I have a lot of respect for him. He is a good honest man IMO. The GBI are also working diligently to solve this case. Tara's case is in good hands with these two branches of law enforcement.

This is JMO but I feel that they know what happened, but they are needing to stack the deck clearly and without a shaddow of a doubt, so that the person (s) responsible for Tara's disappearance are put away for good. They have had almost 3 years of freedom, since they took Tara. I feel that this time of freedom for them is getting much shorter.

Maybe after all this time, they will begin to develope a false sense of security and tell someone else what they have done. And that person will have the conscience that the others just don't appear to have, and tell LE. That is my prayer, among many others for Tara and her case.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123
Back