Another Baby For Katie?

Is that a belly line or a thong line?

She's so skinny it's hard to tell, she could've just had a burger for lunch.

I know there was no way I could've squeezed my lard arse into a pair of jeans like that when I was pregnant!

I don't think she's pregnant. She's big all over, not just her belly. She's gotten fat. Her legs and thighs are pretty huge in those jeans.

I think Suri is beautiful but WHY does that kid always have stringy long hair hanging down into her eyes?! It bugs the heck out of me. Somebody needs to let Katie in on a thing called a "bang trim".

I don't think she's pregnant. She's big all over, not just her belly. She's gotten fat. Her legs and thighs are pretty huge in those jeans.

I think Suri is beautiful but WHY does that kid always have stringy long hair hanging down into her eyes?! It bugs the heck out of me. Somebody needs to let Katie in on a thing called a "bang trim".

Geez- she looks really really skinny to me! I had to go take another look at the picture- nope - still looks skinny!

That haircut is simply awful on her!!

Who the heck is telling this girl it looks good???

ETA: looks like a thong string in the second pic coupled with stretch marks.

i dont think she is fat at all!! I do see that she has stretchmarks though.

In the second pic the lines of her top are following the contours of something. Could be, could be.
The name of this thread should be "another baby for Scientology?".

That hair style is gaining in popularity in my area and looks just as awful on everyone sporting it.

Man, I think she looks cute. But, then again, I don't wear any makeup either!

I'm no fan of her's, but I've seen her done up and she can be quite beautiful. I just think she looks tired and run down. Not something I would expect someone with her money, hired help, etc. too look like.

She looks so unhealthy to me, her hands look like the hands of someone 3 times her age. Her skin looks unhealthy and she looks hungry. Geez, poor thing. I remember before Tom, she looked so vibrant, not only pretty but healthy.

Okay I gave you all the benifit of the doubt that I might be crazy and went back and looked at those same pictures again. I'm not crazy, this girl is overweight! Look at the pictures with her wearing jeans, where she is on one side of Tom and Sarah Jessica Parker is standing on the other side. Look at those picures! This girl has wide hips and fat thighs! And look at the cellulite on the belly in the belly shot! I'm SOOO not crazy. By Hollywood standards, and mine, Katie is chubby!!!! It makes me wonder what does chubby mean to everybody here that thinks Katie is skinny?!:eek:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back