952 users online (163 members and 789 guests)  



Websleuths News


Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,814

    Woman finds baby bat in her BRA

    I cant believe she did not notice
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...iving-BRA.html
    Rest in Peace Baby P xx

  2. #2
    It took me a moment to realize the picture was a plastic bat. Those pictures were a bit much, don't you think? It looked to me like she was trying to turn this into her 15 minutes and a start to a modeling career.

    Still, a funny story.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    3,648
    I can see how she could lose something in there...her breast are huge.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    2,648
    Quote Originally Posted by teonspaleprincess View Post
    I can see how she could lose something in there...her breast are huge.
    I get this feeling she set this up somehow to get attention for maybe a playboy layout. They do like a new angle to a story sometimes, not just another set of boobs. Hers are very ample and look entirely real to me. They would definitely be interested in her!

    Maybe I'm just being too skeptical?

    I 'm not sure about this, but if this is a totally true story isn't there a rabies chance? I don't think they should have let the bat go. It should have been checked for disease.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    212
    uuuuuughhhh

    When I put my bra on...I sort of pick it up, look at it, make sure its not upside down or inside out. Usually there is some twisting and unfolding involved...soooo at what point did she miss that there was a plastic bat in the bra?

    Did she dress in the dark?

    Did she go to some wild part the night before and drink to much, someone shoved it in there and she didnt notice....hangover was so intence it distracted her from the platic poking her in the boob.

    And does she usually just carry stuff around in the bra, theres not a whole lotta room in there for anything else.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    2,611
    Quote Originally Posted by ShannonOhara View Post
    soooo at what point did she miss that there was a plastic bat in the bra?

    Did she dress in the dark?

    It wasn't a plastic bat, it was a *LIVE* bat. The live, baby bat was set free by her boss, so she had to pose with a plastic bat for the news story. (So, it is the press using sex to sell more newspapers, basically.)

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    212
    Quote Originally Posted by KatK View Post
    It wasn't a plastic bat, it was a *LIVE* bat. The live, baby bat was set free by her boss, so she had to pose with a plastic bat for the news story. (So, it is the press using sex to sell more newspapers, basically.)
    AAARGGGHHHH

    guess I missed that part

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    3,066
    Quote Originally Posted by ShannonOhara View Post
    uuuuuughhhh

    When I put my bra on...I sort of pick it up, look at it, make sure its not upside down or inside out. Usually there is some twisting and unfolding involved...soooo at what point did she miss that there was a plastic bat in the bra?

    Did she dress in the dark?

    Did she go to some wild part the night before and drink to much, someone shoved it in there and she didnt notice....hangover was so intence it distracted her from the platic poking her in the boob.

    And does she usually just carry stuff around in the bra, theres not a whole lotta room in there for anything else.
    This story doesnt make sense.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    2,611
    Quote Originally Posted by csds703 View Post
    This story doesnt make sense.
    If she's lost some feeling in her bewbs due to plastic surgery, she might not have noticed if she was quite hung over as she got dressed. She might have dressed in semi-darkness, and her bras look heavy enough that the extra (not much I'd bet) weight went un-noticed. It might have been a black bra, to boot.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    3,066
    Quote Originally Posted by KatK View Post
    If she's lost some feeling in her bewbs due to plastic surgery, she might not have noticed if she was quite hung over as she got dressed. She might have dressed in semi-darkness, and her bras look heavy enough that the extra (not much I'd bet) weight went un-noticed. It might have been a black bra, to boot.
    The bra she showed was white. Even if it was black, she said she took it out of her drawer. I have never seen anyone, including myself, just slap a bra on. It usually requires some adjustments and twisting.
    Wouldn't it feel weird?
    She said she felt vibrating. If her phone was in her pocket why would she think her vibrating boobs was her phone?
    Again, her entire story makes no sense.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    2,611
    Quote Originally Posted by csds703 View Post
    The bra she showed was white. Even if it was black, she said she took it out of her drawer. I have never seen anyone, including myself, just slap a bra on. It usually requires some adjustments and twisting.
    Wouldn't it feel weird?
    She said she felt vibrating. If her phone was in her pocket why would she think her vibrating boobs was her phone?
    Again, her entire story makes no sense.
    The newspaper could have wanted her to display a white bra, to contrast with the black plastic bat? She said the phone was in her jacket pocket, which could be boob level? She also said the bra had been hanging "out on the line" just prior to her putting it away, so maybe the bat got on the bra then? I can put a bra on "blind", I don't like to, but I can. If the cups are stiff enough, you wouldn't have to fuss with them as much, right?

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,498
    Quote Originally Posted by ShannonOhara View Post
    uuuuuughhhh

    When I put my bra on...I sort of pick it up, look at it, make sure its not upside down or inside out. Usually there is some twisting and unfolding involved...soooo at what point did she miss that there was a plastic bat in the bra?

    Did she dress in the dark?

    Did she go to some wild part the night before and drink to much, someone shoved it in there and she didnt notice....hangover was so intence it distracted her from the platic poking her in the boob.

    And does she usually just carry stuff around in the bra, theres not a whole lotta room in there for anything else.
    This may have been the funniest thing I've read all day

    Good grief, what is up with those pictures? I'd be embarrassed if I were her.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    146
    Heres hoping she can use her 15 minutes to fix those teeth of hers. Just saying.......

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,814
    No fear of a bat getting lost in my bra thats for sure
    Rest in Peace Baby P xx

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,814
    Quote Originally Posted by Chloekins View Post
    Heres hoping she can use her 15 minutes to fix those teeth of hers. Just saying.......
    Lol thats funny She looks like a right Doofus posing for them pics though
    Rest in Peace Baby P xx



Similar Threads

  1. British teen finds baby bat in her bra.
    By Vask in forum Bizarre and Off-Beat News
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-05-2008, 07:49 AM
  2. Mom Finds Snake Coiled On Baby's Leg In Crib
    By vermontn03 in forum Up to the Minute
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-11-2008, 07:55 PM
  3. Wonder Woman finds body....
    By mostlylurking in forum Up to the Minute
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-09-2008, 11:21 AM
  4. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-17-2008, 05:31 PM
  5. Woman Comes Home And Finds Dead Woman There
    By Old Broad in forum Bizarre and Off-Beat News
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-03-2006, 12:57 PM