1lb Miracle baby born in a toilet and survives against the odds

The baby is beautiful.
The mother is the oldest looking 38 yr old I've ever seen. :saythat:

That is amazing and wonderful! I agree with Philamena that she is the oldest looking 38 year old I've ever seen...I guess the baby won't care as long as she is cared for and loved.

I was going to put it in there Rainbow. I think I put it here because of her only being 1lb and its just so amazing

The baby is beautiful.
The mother is the oldest looking 38 yr old I've ever seen. :saythat:

She is beautiful and I agree that the mom is the oldest looking 38 year old I've ever seen as well.

Beautiful baby girl but I am not buying that her mom is 38!

As a mom to a 1 pound Miracle myself I am so thankful the baby survived!! How cute!

Thats just wonderful Trina:blowkiss:

Great story. I love how the mum invited the paramedics to visit with the little darling baby they saved.

The poor darling has already lost hearing in one ear...I hope she suffers no more deficits as she matures, but she is at-risk.

I have a friend who has assumed a lifetime labor of love caring for her baby girl born at a record-breaking weight some 22 yrs ago. This child will forever need supervision.

Yes, the mother looks older than her years, but why focus on that?

The baby is of browner skin...no mention of the father...wondering if some hybrid vigor kicked-in here to assist in her survival. Apparently the quick response of the emergency service was key.

The story doesn't say, but I don't think she was truly dropped in the toilet.

Anyway, I hope the baby and mother fare well in life...so nice to see a story with a happy ending against all odds. Thank you for posting, Ciara!

I dont think she was born into the toilet either.....Over here, the word toilet can just mean the room itself that the toilet is in, so I think that was just the newspaper trying to spruce up their headline. That paper has a habit of doing that:)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back