Woman Shoots Self While Trying To Kill Mice

LinasK

Verified insider- Mark Dribin case
Reaction score
Another candidate for the Darwin Awards:

POSTED: 9:44 am PDT July 8, 2008
POTTER VALLEY, Calif. -- A Mendocino County woman who was trying to kill mice in her trailer with a gun ended up shooting herself and another person.:bang: Sheriff's officials say the 43-year-old woman pulled out her .44-caliber Magnum revolver after she saw the mice scurrying across the floor of her trailer on Highway 20 in Potter Valley. But she accidentally dropped the gun, which went off as it struck the floor. The bullet went through the woman's kneecap, bounced off the keys sitting on the belt loop of a 42-year-old man in the trailer and grazed the man's groin before ending up in his coin pocket. Authorities did not release the shooting victims' names. The mice escaped the shooting unharmed.http://www.ktvu.com/news/16820621/detail.html

OMG at the last sentence:
"The mice escaped the shooting unharmed." ROFL That poor guy's groin. Ouch. What happened to just chasing mice around with a butcher knife?

What an idiot but sadly, I have seen people in Mexico shoot rats with machine guns.
Yeah, it was the Mexican police shooting them in the street. A busy street.

"The mice escaped the shooting unharmed." ROFL That poor guy's groin. Ouch. What happened to just chasing mice around with a butcher knife?

That's the sentence that got me too Taximom.:crazy::crazy::crazy:

I think that woman should get herself a cat! It's safer for HER!

2chtc35.jpg
1z3qfzm.gif
[
eu2gb5.jpg
20a73b6.gif
24bkhhl.gif

The last sentence made me laugh:crazy:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jemabogado
Back