1073 users online (268 members and 805 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Font help

Ok, this is kinda not related to WS but it is hindering my ability to argue with others. LOL

My kids have messed up the font on my computer. It is super tiny on all sites. This has happened before and I pressed the alt button and something else to get it larger again but I cannot remember.

Anyone know?

Try going to the tool bar and the view column, scroll down to text size....

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by pixies View Post
    Ok, this is kinda not related to WS but it is hindering my ability to argue with others. LOL

My kids have messed up the font on my computer. It is super tiny on all sites. This has happened before and I pressed the alt button and something else to get it larger again but I cannot remember.

Anyone know?
    Okay, this has happened to me before... the problem is most likely your browser settings. Go to view, Text size pulldown windows in your browser and you should be able to choose a larger size.
    This is the year to locate Mark Dribin http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=Mark+Dribin NamUs MP#876 and Ilene Misheloff http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lene+Misheloff NamUs MP#6410 and bring them home to their families!

Parents watch your children. Free-range parenting leads to more child victims.

Cruelty to humans begins with cruelty to animals.

I believe in closure, not forgiveness. I'm also unapologetically judgemental.

JeSuisJuif
    JeSuisCharlie