FL - Yailen Abreu, 23, pregnant, shot to death, Orange County, 7 July 2008

pixies

Former Member
Reaction score
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,377861,00.html

How tragic! The bullet went through his hand first. I hope this was an accident.

ORLANDO, Fla. — A pregnant woman and her unborn child have died in central Florida after being accidentally shot by the woman's husband, authorities said

(I meant to put this in the up to the minute area but messed up)

I'm not so sure about this one. When ever anything like this happens I question it.

Who cleans a loaded gun? I am suspicious to say the least.

I'm not so sure about this one. When ever anything like this happens I question it.

Yeah, color me skeptical! I think there are many wife killers and future wife killers who went to school on the Scott Peterson case.

Something does not sound right about this. I am a skeptic also and sounds too easy a way out of fatherhood. I hope I am wrong and it truly was an accident.

Something does not sound right about this. I am a skeptic also and sounds too easy a way out of fatherhood. I hope I am wrong and it truly was an accident.
This sounds like the "dog ate the homework" excuse. Gun going off while cleaning it and killing a wife sounds WAY suspicious. I would bet there are some domestic violence calls that previously came from that house. (The "house" with the dirty gun)

Going through his hand first would sure make it look more like an accident. If the gun was loaded, the saftey latch should have been on. I'd like to know why he was cleaning a loaded gun that just happened to hit his wife right where the fetus would be.

Going through his hand first would sure make it look more like an accident. If the gun was loaded, the saftey latch should have been on. I'd like to know why he was cleaning a loaded gun that just happened to hit his wife right where the fetus would be.

He may have fired through his hand to make it look like an accident. I am anxious to see more details in the case of the dirty gun

I would believe it was an accident if say he shot HIMSELF in the stomach!

Hey, I was thinking the same thing. Too convenient to miss his own vitals and just have a shot in the hand.

Hey, I was thinking the same thing. Too convenient to miss his own vitals and just have a shot in the hand.

I meant to also mention another rule of gun safety NEVER point a gun towards someone loaded or not!
Did this moron not have a father to teach him these things??
I knew this stuff at age 8!

Sadly a friend of mine had a neighbor in Central FL who was "accidentally" shot by her husband also cleaning his loaded gun and the guy got away with it ... despite everyone knowing that the women was in fear of him and they had a volatile relationship.
My neighbor was out of town at the time of the MURDER and the police just ignored her.

I wonder what the history of this couple was?

Enio Abreu was previously charged with a felony for forging a passport in 1992 and possession of a firearm by a convicted felon in 1997. A few years later he was caught with a gun while soliciting a prostitute. The crimes were committed in Miami Dade County.

I meant to also mention another rule of gun safety NEVER point a gun towards someone loaded or not!
Did this moron not have a father to teach him these things??
I knew this stuff at age 8!

Sadly a friend of mine had a neighbor in Central FL who was "accidentally" shot by her husband also cleaning his loaded gun and the guy got away with it ... despite everyone knowing that the women was in fear of him and they had a volatile relationship.
My neighbor was out of town at the time of the MURDER and the police just ignored her.

I wonder what the history of this couple was?

I still would put money that there a neighbor or friend or someone who can claim there was domestic violence. He shouldn't have wasted his time shooting his own hand. I think he will be found to be a wife and baby killer.

the number one cause of death of pregnant women is murder by the person who is the father of the baby.

that , besides being VERY DISTURBING is true.

~lightwaveryder~

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,377861,00.html

How tragic! The bullet went through his hand first. I hope this was an accident.

(I meant to put this in the up to the minute area but messed up)

I believe you put this post up in absolutely the right forum, pixies.

he's a wife-murderer. :furious: of that i have not the slightest doubt and i won't even add, IMO. because i believe L.E. know it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cevans
Back