Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516

Thread: Brooke Bennett, 12 years old Randolph VT #15

Quote Originally Posted by nanandjim View Post
    Very good point, Diane. In one of the emails, MJ to AR, '...and Breckenridge is not very happy with you right now...'. I didn't understand what that meant. Perhaps, she did say something or do something and Brooke did react in a negative way, which created a problem that needed to be fixed.
    Wow...Diane and Nan - I was wracking my brain trying to figure out what that meant about Breckenridge not being very happy with AR right now...and all that talk about "(paraphrasing)...and you know why it has to be done by..." whatever date he was spewing...this could very possibly be why! Because it was alllll AR's fault for something she said or let slip to Brooke...now they (AR and MJ) only have a certain amount of time to 'take care of the problem'...that's how MJ could have sucked AR in so deeply too. And why AR would have such deep seeded hatred and strong feelings for Brooke - AR thought it was her (AR's) fault, so she was angry with/at Brooke for making AR have to do whatever the plans were for Brooke...

Quote Originally Posted by nanandjim View Post
    Very good point, Diane. In one of the emails, MJ to AR, '...and Breckenridge is not very happy with you right now...'. I didn't understand what that meant. Perhaps, she did say something or do something and Brooke did react in a negative way, which created a problem that needed to be fixed.
    I think that if we were able to see more emails we would find that used frequently..Breckenridge isn't happy with you right now. Remember he threatened to kill her , the person that came in second got their throat cut. He used that to manipulate AR to do his bidding..do what Breckenridge wants or die. Remember these kinds of messages started when she was 9 years old..how horrific to a little 9 year old girl to believe that the abuse of her body sexually would be what keeps her alive. Especially at her step dad's hands..and she knew he was part of this..he was the trainer..and her uncle was also part of this, a person who evidently participated and gave critiques on her performance.

Just too disgusting to think about what this little girl went through from the time she was 9 years old..now at 14 she equates sex with survival. How horrid!

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516