1255 users online (229 members and 1026 guests)  

Websleuths News

video

Does anybody have a copy of Jonbenet:Who killed the Pagent Queen on video? I recorded with my DVR and I just watched it awhile ago and I see something in one of the autopsy photos that I can't find anywhere online. I ahve it paused while I looked around online. All the photos online are very cropped and this one wasn't. Does anyone have it? Thanks!

In the Federal Witness Protection Program
    Quote Originally Posted by trixie View Post
    Does anybody have a copy of Jonbenet:Who killed the Pagent Queen on video? I recorded with my DVR and I just watched it awhile ago and I see something in one of the autopsy photos that I can't find anywhere online. I ahve it paused while I looked around online. All the photos online are very cropped and this one wasn't. Does anyone have it? Thanks!
    Were they the actual autopsy photos? Or was it a re-enactment (like PMPT)?
    THIS time, we get it RIGHT!

This post is my constitutionally-protected opinion. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by trixie View Post
    ...I see something in one of the autopsy photos that I can't find anywhere online...
    What is it that you see?

"I bear the chain I forged in life...I made it of my own free will and of my own free will I wore it....your chain was fully as long as this seven Christmas Eve's ago - and you have labored on it since." Jacob Marley

MURDERER'S! You know g**damn well what happened to your kid so stop playing the victim and just confess you lying murdering liars! - Mr. Chris Stotch - South Park

All posts are my opinion only.

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDee249 View Post
    Were they the actual autopsy photos? Or was it a re-enactment (like PMPT)?
    It is an actual autopsy photo. It's the photo of her right hand and arm laid out showing the cord tied around her sleeve. i don't seem to be able to copy and paste the pic here so if anyone else can please do. Then I can point out the differences in what is in the video.

There is a photograph of her arm and hand with the cord on her sleeve in these photographs. (Warning: Very Graphic Photographs of JBR after death and autopsy photo of skull-GRAPHIC! WARNING!)

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...%3D2%26hl%3Den

That's the first time I've seen actual an actual photo of the head injury. I would think it would take an extreme amount of force to inflict an injury like that. I don't believe having her head slammed into something would do that.

Quote Originally Posted by weasel View Post
    That's the first time I've seen actual an actual photo of the head injury. I would think it would take an extreme amount of force to inflict an injury like that. I don't believe having her head slammed into something would do that.
    After seeing that photo of her skull, including the hole and the fracture, I think it is impossible to assume that anyone who saw JBR after the blow to her head while JBR was still technically 'alive', could possibly have believed that there was even the slightest possibility that any form of modern medicine could have 'healed' JBR enough for her to ever to have been able to have lead any symbolance of a normal life.

Quote Originally Posted by angelwngs View Post
    There is a photograph of her arm and hand with the cord on her sleeve in these photographs. (Warning: Very Graphic Photographs of JBR after death and autopsy photo of skull-GRAPHIC! WARNING!)

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://crimeshots.com/jon10.gif&imgrefurl=http://crimeshots.com/Bungled.html&h=360&w=528&sz=50&hl=en&start=10&tbni d=GVBP_S-DcwYLKM:&tbnh=90&tbnw=132&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dburke%2Bramsey%26gbv%3D2%26hl%3Den
    I don't see it,it went to another page.But that pic of JB sitting on Patsy's lap..wow.she really did a color job on her hair,didn't she??
    Patsy and Melinda look so much alike in that pic,that anyone who didn't know better would probably think they were related.
    something to ponder:

When the corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and the mortal have put on immortality, then shall we be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

O death, where [is] thy sting? O grave, where [is] thy victory?

The sting of death [is] sin; and the strength of sin [is] the law.
    But thanks [be] to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
    1 Corinthians 15:54-57