GUILTY CA - Jesse Alvarez, 5, buried alive on Pismo State Beach, 4 July 2008

how horrible! An adult would know better. Poor child, may he RIP.

Sounds to me like someone too stupid to sort cartoon fantasy from "that would cause serious injury or death" reality. :rolleyes: What an idiot!

OMG. How could he do such a thing. What a sick .:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
God I feel so full of rage and yet so redundant when I keep hearing these stories. I wish we could prevent them:confused::confused::confused:

Just hang the ba*tard.
Can you believe he did that?

Some cases demand eye for an eye treatment.

Just hang the ba*tard.
Can you believe he did that?

No way let's bury him up to his neck in the sand, and then cover his face with it and let him choke to death. Sounds like a fun day at the beach to me. :mad:

Actually just a little sand on his face so the waves coming in could wash the sand off so we can do it again. At least until the tide came in.:D

Sometimes people commit atrocities that totally void the right to life...this is one such case.:furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:
This perp will never be able to be trusted in society again...so why should hard working taxpayers support his keep in prison?:behindbar:behindbar:behindbar:behindbar
Poor child..RIP with Angels.

I am literally sick to my stomach just thinking of what that poor little boy went through.

:confused:What in God's name was this man thinking? No, you have got to be kidding me? No other adult said "Knock it the h*ll off you'll hurt the kid?"

Poor, poor baby. I thought I was going to read the tide came in or something. Choked him with sand?:furious:

From May 2009:

http://santamariatimes.com/news/loc...cle_891920f4-79fc-5e26-878b-2521e7a907ed.html

A Santa Maria man sentenced to 11 years in state prison Monday for killing his girlfriend's 5-year-old son during a family outing last summer at Pismo State Beach said he never meant to harm the youngster.

Juan Francisco Nunez, 24, was found guilty by a jury in March of felony involuntary manslaughter and child endangerment for burying Jesse Joe Alvarez, also of Santa Maria, in two to four inches of sand during a July 4 trip to the beach.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leannamj
Back