Condit suit against Dominick Dunne dismissed!

Pepper

Former Member
Reaction score
Yay!!!

I just heard on Greta that Gary Condit's suit for $$ millions was dismissed by a federal judge.

I like Dominick Dunne so Thanks for posting this Pepper.
I dont like Condit so I am glad it was dismissed:)

I like Dominick Dunne so Thanks for posting this Pepper.
I dont like Condit so I am glad it was dismissed:)

I agree with you both! :woohoo:

I like Dunne. I can't stand Condit. Little weasel.

I hope he's miserable somewhere in his "retirement."

I love Dominick Dunne. He's a trooper and he's been through so much (his dd) and didn't need this stupid lawsuit.

Isn't he though?

Doesn't he look and sound like some little Disney cartoon character that's a weasel? I never realized it myself until just now!

Honestly, he does look like a human weasel. Until you typed it, I would have never thought about it. (I don't like him and he reminds me of Riki Tiki Tavi- isn't he a weasel?)

Justice is now being served, if only in a small way. Dominick Dunne is an upstanding, fine journalist who lost a beautiful daughter to murder.. In fact, something about her reminds me of Chandra Levy.

I hope that one day Gary Condit pays for what he did to Chandra. It's a case I never see discussed much any longer. I guess there isn't much more we can say or re-hash.

GO, DOMINICK!! Tell the truth and tell it proudly. :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Maria

I love Dominick Dunne-he is from another era and it is one I miss. Condit was going to lose this suit one way or another, so I am not surprised but relieved.

And what did happen to Chandra I wonder???

I think Condit had something to do with whatever happened to her.
Dominick Dunne is just a Classy Gentleman, I really like him:)

I love Dominick Dunne-he is from another era and it is one I miss. Condit was going to lose this suit one way or another, so I am not surprised but relieved.

And what did happen to Chandra I wonder???
I think Gary killed her. I always will. :mad:

I thought Condit was cleared as her killer?

I like Dominick Dunne also, glad this is over for him.

Condit was NEVER "cleared" in the murder of Chandra Levy. He never agreed to take a polygraph, lawyered up right away, and was not overly forthcoming with the cops, although his spokespeople said he "co-operated fully" with them.

I think Gary killed her. I always will. :mad:
Ditto. I think that she was pregnant. I believe that he told her that he was leaving his wife for her. She was young and naive and believed it. I just wish that she had told her aunt that "important" information before disappearing. I believe that she was set up the day before she was due to go home.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back