Brooke Bennett, 12 years old Randolph VT #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was trying to map sex offenders by Brookes home and MJs home and discovered he wasnt there, unfortunately when I put in MJs address it comes back with 3 sex offenders unmappable so no clue how close they are to his home or who they are.

I just feel in my gut there are more involved in this so wanted to check out known sex offenders in the area.

I was trying to map sex offenders by Brookes home and MJs home and discovered he wasnt there, unfortunately when I put in MJs address it comes back with 3 sex offenders unmappable so no clue how close they are to his home or who they are.

I just feel in my gut there are more involved in this so wanted to check out known sex offenders in the area.
I'm still at a loss as to why MJ is no longer on the Register :confused:

Very good idea, Busylady!

Same here, unless it has something to do with being in custody. I know in my state you are still shown on the registry it just shows incarerated as the address.
I'm still at a loss as to why MJ is no longer on the Register :confused:

Same here, unless it has something to do with being in custody. I know in my state you are still shown on the registry it just shows incarerated as the address.
It does out here also!

Jacques is not on the sex offender registry due to the fact that he is no longer in the community.

The registry is for offenders in the community, not for those incarcerated.

Respectfully,
dark_shadows

Jacques is not on the sex offender registry due to the fact that he is no longer in the community.

Respectfully,
dark_shadows
Thank you for clearing that up d_s. Our State does not remove them.

Thank you for the clarification.

Dark_shadows, I hope you don't mind my asking, but are you in some way connected with law enforcement in Vermont? You seem very knowledgeable!

Thanks for letting us know. Kansas leaves them on the registry.

Respectfully,
dark_shadows

Respectfully,
dark_shadows
That's my girl...thanks so much for clearing that one up!!

Thank you for the clarification.

Dark_shadows, I hope you don't mind my asking, but are you in some way connected with law enforcement in Vermont? You seem very knowledgeable!

Dearest DianeB,:blowkiss:
I retired after 14 years as a Correctional Officer for the State of Vermont.
(early retirement 2007)
I worked in both of the facilities that Jacques and Gagnon are held in.
Also during those years, I was a member of the Corrections Security Threat Group.
I was employed by a city Police Department prior to that.

Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

I'm surprised this case has not received more media attention. Nothing has been mentioned on either Nancy Grace or Greta.

I'm surprised this case has not received more media attention. Nothing has been mentioned on either Nancy Grace or Greta.
Sadly, due to an overload of crime in the news the minute they cover the story, they move on to another one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk