Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Brooke Bennett, 12 years old Randolph VT #16

Quote Originally Posted by HarvestMoon View Post
    I'm surprised this case has not received more media attention. Nothing has been mentioned on either Nancy Grace or Greta.
    i was just about to watch the nancy grace replay, she doesnt talk about the case at all?

thanx for saving me some time

Quote Originally Posted by Tom'sGirl View Post
    I'm still at a loss as to why MJ is no longer on the Register
    Maybe because he was successful in completing his sex offender class

VB

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas Bride View Post
    Maybe because he was successful in completing his sex offender class

VB
    d_s explained it here http://websleuths.com/forums/showpos...6&postcount=11

Based on this affidavit :
    http://www.websleuths.com/adnoid/bennett/BT11210673.pdf
    Page 12

Who is Jacques referring to as "Dad"?
    He said on the email to Juvenile 1 -
    "Dad is rip**** because he is about to lose his mind because he justs wants it over with. I understand him, but it's better to wait until we are more sure of safety for you and him than if we rush it and mistake is made and things go bad
    ALL POST ABOVE ARE MY OPINIONS ONLY
    www.ChatPinoy.Com

Friend: Losing Brooke Like Losing Part Of Herself

RANDOLPH, Vt. -- Family and friends filed into Randolph Union High School on Tuesday night to pay their respects to Brooke Bennett.

Brooke, 12, disappeared on June 25 after she was last seen with her uncle at a convenience store in town. Her remains were found a week later alongside a street near her uncle's house.

Friends and classmates mourned their friend during calling hours Tuesday night.

"She's just a good friend and I loved her, I'll always love her," said Jacquelyn Lumbra, Brooke's classmate and friend. "We used to go swimming. She'd spend the night at my house, I'd spend the night at her house. We just always had fun together."

http://www.wptz.com/news/16825971/detail.html

Another email from Chvy_21 to Juvenile :

"Tell Dad to relax"

What the heck - if Jacques owns chvy_21@yahoo.com then who is he referring to as DAD? I have a feeling that 1-2 people are accessing this email not just Jacques IMO.
    www.ChatPinoy.Com

Hmmm these two email addresses chvy21@yahoo.com and raueldom@yahoo.com are only access at MJ's home and work. - Does his laptop have a VPN connections? Does his work allows him to connect using VPN or remote connections? Then if YES - Ray can be anywhere connecting to MJ's VPN connections at work and can access the internet there using Remote connections , use the internet there goes to Yahoo and access these yahoo accounts/emails and it will still show MJ's work's ip address and not his IMO.
    www.ChatPinoy.Com

Sleuthers - any findings on this person David John Alexander Jr - Is this an older son of Denise? - ANCESTRY.COM shows that Denise Woodard is his mother. If he's a son of Denise - where is this guy?
    www.ChatPinoy.Com

Schmerty_Jones is offline ________________ Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there!
    Some how ,it should be possible that these perverts ,nevr have or are unable to have children!

I want to see the affidavit for the CellPhone Companies on Text Messaging between their cellphones.

Do you think FEDS have these by now?
    www.ChatPinoy.Com

Quote Originally Posted by eris View Post
    Hmmm these two email addresses chvy21@yahoo.com and raueldom@yahoo.com are only access at MJ's home and work. - Does his laptop have a VPN connections? Does his work allows him to connect using VPN or remote connections? Then if YES - Ray can be anywhere connecting to MJ's VPN connections at work and can access the internet there using Remote connections , use the internet there goes to Yahoo and access these yahoo accounts/emails and it will still show MJ's work's ip address and not his IMO.
    I sure hope that LE will find out for certain if this could have happened.
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

The mother for David John Alexander Jr is Mary Denise Woodard which is not our Denise.

Sleuthers - any findings on this person David John Alexander Jr - Is this an older son of Denise? - ANCESTRY.COM shows that Denise Woodard is his mother. If he's a son of Denise - where is this guy?

I want to see the affidavit for the CellPhone Companies on Text Messaging between their cellphones.

Do you think FEDS have these by now?
    I would assume this was one of the first search warrants served. There were over 25 at the first of the investigation and we haven't seen them. I would say they do have them by now and know what conversations took place between all the parties they suspect are involved in this.
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

Quote Originally Posted by Busylady View Post
    The mother for David John Alexander Jr is Mary Denise Woodard which is not our Denise.
    Thanks, Busy! I guess that clears that up! (You are so good!)
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

I see I have a lot of catching up to do here again! Work interferes with my "job" here so much!! I am an entire thread behind now.

I saw "we" had a warning from Christine! Sorry if I am one of the guilty parties on that one, I honestly don't remember. I plead the fifth! LOL

Dark and Vtgirl~ Thanks for posting Gagnon's photo! We finally get to see what that POS looks like! (Pretty much like I thought he did guessing from the sketch) While he does look more professional than MJ, he still looks like scum to me. I still find it quite curious why this is one of the very few photos of him. Where is his mugshot? (Or have I not gotten to it on the next thread yet?) We know he had to have one and they didn't mind putting out MJ's at all.
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

"Tell Dad to relax"

What the heck - if Jacques owns chvy_21@yahoo.com then who is he referring to as DAD? I have a feeling that 1-2 people are accessing this email not just Jacques IMO.
    http://www.burlingtonfreepress.com/a...EWS01/80703030

~The affidavit said police were able to determine both characters were created by Jacques and made to appear to be members of the Breckenridge program.~

It would be easy for MJ to masquerade as chvy & rauel, with only email communication to AR, imo. It will be interesting to see if this was only MJ or did he allow others access to those accounts.

I was just on the myspace thread. I had always assumed AR thought that Rauel was much older (40s) by the way the conversation read. I never thought about her even considering he was only 19 years old. It puts that email in a different context in how she talked to him, imo. (Of course, we know it was MJ or at least an older man.)
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

"Tell Dad to relax"

My theory is that he refers to MJ being "dad" because she is to believe he was chosen just for her (as suggested in the baby dream) and in this context would call him dad as in future father-in-law. (I could, of course, be totally wrong!)
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

Thanks all for your responses. I hope we can see more affidavits soon.
    www.ChatPinoy.Com

Quote Originally Posted by w1df10wr View Post
    http://www.burlingtonfreepress.com/a...EWS01/80703030

~The affidavit said police were able to determine both characters were created by Jacques and made to appear to be members of the Breckenridge program.~

It would be easy for MJ to masquerade as chvy & rauel, with only email communication to AR, imo. It will be interesting to see if this was only MJ or did he allow others access to those accounts.
    Hi

I am aware of what FEDS said about the emails but there are things that doesnt make sense and FEDS are just basing their informations ( as far as i can see on the media ) that Jacques is the only one who can access these emails due to the IP address who accessed these two emails.
    www.ChatPinoy.Com

Quote Originally Posted by Busylady View Post
    Thanks Busylady
    www.ChatPinoy.Com

Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    I sure hope that LE will find out for certain if this could have happened.
    For LE to find out then they will need to have another SW to access Thermadyne server - But their server might not be logging in IP addresses who connects remotely to the server. Sometimes they authorize users in the server by their username and password only.
    www.ChatPinoy.Com

Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    My theory is that he refers to MJ being "dad" because she is to believe he was chosen just for her (as suggested in the baby dream) and in this context would call him dad as in future father-in-law. (I could, of course, be totally wrong!)
    I dont know but AR's responses to those emails seems to be a little bit more serious than just ordinary lovey dovey dream this dream that future talk IMO.
    www.ChatPinoy.Com

For LE to find out then they will need to have another SW to access Thermadyne server - But their server might not be logging in IP addresses who connects remotely to the server. Sometimes they authorize users in the server by their username and password only.
    I do hope they have a savy Eris of their own who knows this techie stuff! If not, maybe they need to hire you. It makes a lot of sense.
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

I dont know but AR's responses to those emails seems to be a little bit more serious than just ordinary lovey dovey dream this dream that future talk IMO.
    Yes, very serious since they were planning an abduction/torture/murder! However, I was speaking more to the way she was talking to him as opposed to the actual conversation. (Did I mention I just took my benadryl and am fading here?! LOL So I hope this makes sense!)
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast