1062 users online (180 members and 882 guests)  

Websleuths News

WA - Man wanted for torture of toddler turns himsel in

LE have been looking for the mother of a toddler and a man accused of torturing the little baby.

Todd Booth aged 23 turned himself in finally to LE. He's locked up and has $10,000 bail. The investigation started when a owman brought a badly burned and bruised baby to the hospital. She said she didn't know the child and the child had been left on her step with a note. The note said something to effect to "Take the baby or I will kill him". As time passed it became apparent the woman actually knows the mother of the baby. The mom is an alleged prostitute and hooked up with Todd Booth. She took the baby to this woman so Booth wouldn't kill the baby.

Right now the baby has been placed in foster care. The guy has been in all kinds of trouble and is an alleged gang member. Family has been lying. Friends have been lying and finally the mom of the baby came forward. Thank goodness.

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/htm...ddler09m0.html

Good on Todd Booth's father for turning him in. Even though it was right it must have broken his heart. I hope this baby now gets the loving home he deserves.

That poor baby
    I'm with you Kiki...Kudos to the Dad for doing the right thing.
    Rest in Peace Baby P xx

Actually, given the circumstances and how these cases have been going lately-kudos to Mom for rescuing her son from certain painful death.

Quote Originally Posted by believe09 View Post
    Actually, given the circumstances and how these cases have been going lately-kudos to Mom for rescuing her son from certain painful death.
    I agree Believe, she is a prostitute and has probably had a pretty sad life herself. She did not take the baby herself but persisted this woman take him to save his life. I know she lied at first but at least she got her baby out of the situation before he was killed.

I agree that I am very happy that the mother did the right thing and saved her childs life. I know that if she had not been in the situation she was in this wouldnt be the case to start with but the point it she is in that situation and got help for her child when we all know how so many others end.