UK woman faces 6 years in jail in Dubai for having sex on the beach

I guess they should have gotten a room?

A few months ago I was driving by my beach in broad daylight and this women was ... How shall I put it?? Down on her knees!
It was very obvious what was going on and it was right in the middle of the day.
Needless to say hubby got a call to send park patrol.

SHeesh! At least find a more secluded spot on the beach!

I agree Amraann....if you are going to do it, at least make sure its private especially where kids can't see you.

I feel no pity for her whatsoever, only her family. If you visit another country you have to respect their laws and social conventions. And she should not blame alcohol. She's the one who chose to drink herself to stupidity.

I agree with you too Kiki especially because everyone knows how strict those countries are. I'd be too darn afraid to break their rules if I went there lol

Well, the next time I want to go to jail for 6 years AND get a hoohoo full of sand, I guess I know what I need to do...

I find that word hoohoo so funny lol:):):)
In fact I think I may adopt it!
Thanks hipmama!!

What's going to happen to the guy involved?

What's going to happen to the guy involved?

Miss Palmer and her companion are now due to go before Dubai's Court of First Instance. The date of their hearing has not yet been set.

AND SHE GOT FIRED. Dang, they just pile it on, don't they!! LOL

I saw a couple (who just met each other) having sex on the ebach on the fourth of July...at first I was super embarrassed and tried to look away (they were literally 10 yards from my towel). But then I figured, hell, saves me from paying money to rent a *advertiser censored*.

Its no wonder they arrested her when she tried to hit the officer with her shoe:bang:

And the fact she acted like a *advertiser censored* after she drank it

And the fact she acted like a *advertiser censored* after she drank it

Well let's face it. No one's judgment actually gets better when they're plastered. We can talk all we want about other "drugs" and how we're worried about our kids taking them, but more havoc has been created with help from alcohol than just about anything else I can think of.

Yep alcohol is definately numero uno on the havoc league

She also went after the policeman with her shoe. after she was warned.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BeachyTee
Back