Serial Rabbit Killer uses Google Earth to find Victims

Wow thats really sick Squaddie. Half the stuff these freaks come up with I'd never even think of:confused:
Thanks for posting this story.

What an evil sicko. I hate people who hurt animals. :furious:

Wow thats really sick Squaddie. Half the stuff these freaks come up with I'd never even think of:confused:
Thanks for posting this story.

No prob.

What's scary is that all you need is a person's name OR an address. Within a minute, literally, you can have a map to their house from yours.

You can pull up street maps for directions, satellite photos show the terrain and if you're lucky, you may find floorplans of the house (on tax sites).

All perfectly legal and very, very easy.

Now imagine pedophiles and/or serial killers using this technology.

Actually Squaddie.....over here, we recently had a story where they were pulling up Homes with Swimming Pools on Google and then putting the addresses on Facebook and sites like that. People then descended on these houses when the homeowners were out or away for Pool Parties:eek:

Its quite scary really:(

Actually Squaddie.....over here, we recently had a story where they were pulling up Homes with Swimming Pools on Google and then putting the addresses on Facebook and sites like that. People then descended on these houses when the homeowners were out or away for Pool Parties:eek:

Its quite scary really:(

Very scary.

That'd be time to start breeding piranha...

This is just a way of demonising Google Earth as part of the general plan to close down the internet as we currently know it. The authorities are basically not happy with the ease with which information circulates on the web. The plan is, over the next few years, to make the internet more like tv, where there are a certain number of channels that you can access for news, entertainment, etc. And to close down the sites that allow people to research things for themselves or to discuss and debate things freely without the control of the authorities. Websleuths is the kind of site that is potentially under threat. To soften up the public to support this change, the objective is to present the "free internet" as a hotbed of child *advertiser censored*, terroristic info and, now, rabbit slashing maniacs. The reality is that no one knows who or what this rabbit slasher is or how he is getting his information, so all this stuff blaming Google Earth is pure speculation.

There have been animal slashers for hundreds of years at least. Any compendium of mysterious phenomena will have accounts of such cases, though usually it is horses and cattle that are found mutilated and with the blood drained from them. There is one common denominator - no one is ever caught. Common sense says it is a person doing it (but not the same person, as it has been happening for a long time in different parts of the planet) - but, so far as we know, it could be some kind of supernatural entity.

Take my word for it, they will never find the rabbit slasher, but they do plan to cut back on our internet freedoms.

I didnt know that about them trying to censor the Internet.
This is my favourite site online and I surely would hate to see that happen:mad:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back