Brooke's Funeral

Funeral services will held Wednesday in Vermont for 12-year-old Brooke Bennett. Her body was found last Thursday in a shallow grave not far from her uncle's home. On Tuesday hundreds came out to pay their respects.
Still in shock friends, family and strangers gathered at Union high school Tuesday for the wake of Brooke Bennett: the 12-year-old Vermont girl who was found dead one week after she went missing.
The people of Randolph, Vermont are expected to turn out Wednesday at the high school for Bennett's funeral - just as they did on the same night her body was found in a shallow grave - praying for answers in the wake of the gruesome crime.

LINK TO VIDEO AND TEXT STORY

Thank you Christine for posting this information. I feel it is so much easier then to wade through pages and pages of information through the general discussion threads.

Was that the two sisters who just passed each other in the front row with the little girl between them?

that little girl that just spoke was MJ's daughter w/ Denise....I thin that was her standing behind her at the podium.

Heartbreaking indeed. Just came on board here..am I watching this live?? or taped?

Is her family still sitting on the dais? I wonder why they didn't follow the casket as part of the processional?

Was that all family in the middle section..tha'ts now empty?? That's a lot. I didn't see this from the beginning. How were her mom and aunt reacting?? You'd have to peel me off the casket if this had happened to my daughter. And I wonder about AR. Surely she is there?? I just wonder if this has all become very very real to her now...seeing it.

I was dry eyed til they showed the gentlemen singing and began carrying off the flowers and what not. I assume it was closed casket. Even harder when you know that.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back