IL - Clarashea Hebron, 11 mos, beaten to death, Evanston, 7 July 2008 *Arrest*

Stupid question time.....Why his he being charged with TWO counts of FDM??? Did I miss something? Did he kill the mother also?

Stupid question time.....Why his he being charged with TWO counts of FDM???

I couldnt figure that out either, but in cases where someone kills a baby, maybe it SHOULD count twice!

omg! That is nuts.
When will these people stop killing babies?? :(

Are we catching this trend here-these are high school students who are killing babies-what gives? They should not even have access to babies unless under controlled circumstances...I mean really we have one beating a 1 month old and now one charged with murdering one.

If these kids do not respect life, wth are they doing giving it?

What a monster. :furious: :rage: He was convicted of disorderly conduct last year and sentenced to court supervision and community service and ordered to undergo anger management counseling, Gemskie said. She also said he is a street gang member who was previously convicted of possession of a controlled substance with intent to deliver. Clarashea's mother is also at fault for letting a criminal care for her child. :steamed: :rage: I don't care how young she was. If you aren't prepared to create a safe environment for your child put them up for adoption. I hope the two of them feel guilty for the rest of their life. Clarashea's biological father is in prison for murder and now her trashy mother is expecting a child with the monster who murdered her. I hope children's services step in. I'd shudder to think who Clarshea's mother might pick to be the step-father to her new baby. I'm so sorry little Clarashea. You deserved so much better, angel. :angel:

This type of case makes me so sad...what is the answer to stop this endless cycle of violence?

So the beat this baby to death because she acted like she didn't love him :furious:

You're damn straight she didn't love him, why in the world would she? I have no doubt she was in fear anytime she saw the monster!

Many people failed that baby, IMO she never had a chance.

VB

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back