1023 users online (226 members and 797 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

DNA Clears Ramsey Family!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080709/...onbenet_ramsey

After YEARS of accusations and speculation the DNA is in.

JMHO

Hugs,

Spyder

whoa If they had DNA, what the heck took so long?

LOL - this is coming from the same woman that brought John Mark Karr to the table, so please think twice before falling for another Ram Scam!!! Mary Keenan Lacy is notorious for going out of her way to support criminals and is on her way out of office in a few months, so this nonsense is nothing more than her Going Away gift to the remaining Ramseys as Karr was for Patsy.

Still, I think they probably had something to do with it...just my personal opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat View Post
    LOL - this is coming from the same woman that brought John Mark Karr to the table, so please think twice before falling for another Ram Scam!!! Mary Keenan Lacy is notorious for going out of her way to support criminals and is on her way out of office in a few months, so this nonsense is nothing more than her Going Away gift to the remaining Ramseys as Karr was for Patsy.

I agree I still think they had something to do it as well there are alot of people in law enforcement who know that the ramseys did it and are either protecting them or cant find the evidence to proove it. its sad but true...we need to find a way to week out the croked law enforcement IMO I am going to school to protect the people from criminals not the other way around! I dont think they will ever convict the Ramseys but I do know that the after life will give them what they deserve
    Life is just too short to wake up with regrets.So love the people who treat you right and forget about the ones who don't. Believe that everything happens for a reason, If you get a chance:TAKE IT! If it changes your life: LET IT! Nobody said that it would be easy they just said that it would be worth it. The people you need in your life are the ones who have proved they need you in theirs. Love me or hate me, It won't make me of break me.

This DNA testing technique is new. It's called touch DNA --it was used in the Peter Falconio case to convict Bradley Murdoch.

Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat View Post
    The Remseys aren't criminals.

Quote Originally Posted by mssheila View Post
    whoa If they had DNA, what the heck took so long?

http://kdka.com/national/ramsey.jonb....2.767139.html

BOULDER, Colo. (CBS) ― A new type of DNA test has again cleared the family of JonBenet Ramsey in her death.

The new test also ruled out anyone in a large criminal DNA database. The results do point to an unknown man, authorities said.

From the above link. In a tv documentary aired several times over the years it was said there was a known rapist breaking & entering homes in the area at the time. Unfortunately he was never apprehended or even ID'd.

It's a pity when people are convicted out of court because that gives free reign to real criminals who reign their evil onto real victims unfettered by real justice.

My incorrect spelling of the Ramsey's name was a typo.

Can you imagine the grief of being accused of being your beloved child's murder? There has been so many cases over the years of parents wrongly accused by the public of being their own child's murder. One widowed Mother of a young girl said; "I loved her more than my own life." Heartbreaking any parent would have to endure such cruelty.

Well, I'm skeptical, but if it's the same unidentified (male) DNA in the crotch of her panties, and on the sides of her long johns, I'd like to hear more.

Cleared my azz. Mary Lacy thought JMK killed JonBebet.
    Patsy killed JBR and John helped cover it up. I'd bet my life on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lola View Post
    This DNA testing technique is new. It's called touch DNA --it was used in the Peter Falconio case to convict Bradley Murdoch.
    Here's about Bode Technology Group near Washington DC that developed the technique. They have a lot of forensic experience both states & Federal. I think it's so wonderful the technology that's being developed for forensic analysis. I've read articles that say they're solving a lot of Cold Cases some decades old with use of new technology. I think that's double teriffic. Gets more killers and rapists and violent offenders out of society where they can hurt other innocents.

http://www.bodetech.com/about/overview.html

Apparently the new touch DNA results match the earlier DNA results that were done on Jon Benet's underware. The touch DNA recently done was from her leggings. Both DNA results came out to an unknown Male, not a family member or person whose DNA was collected to have known the Ramsey's.

Just because Ms. Lacy was wrong about Karr doesn't mean the DNA is wrong. Ms. Lacy had an obligation to investigate Mr Karr, Justice demanded no less. Two independant labs have the same DNA results done in two types of tests. How much more proof do you want before the witchhunt on the Ramsey's ends?

I too felt for a long time that the Ramsey's were involved. However I respect DNA evidence and the facts that 2 independant labs obtained the same results sways my belief to change. How can remaining steadfast in your conviction after being proven scientifically wrong help solve the murder in any way?

Personally I want the correct murderer caught and convicted. Soceity has no place for a child killer. Slinging mud without proof does not solve the case. Suspicions do not solve murder cases, but DNA results do.

JMHO

Hugs,
    Spyder

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast