725 users online (72 members and 653 guests)  

Websleuths News

Woman attacked boss after he attempted to fire her

A Chicago woman was arrested Friday night on charges of throwing items at her boss in the Evanston salon where she worked, police said.

Karissa K. Weatherall, 25, of Chicago, was charged with battery and criminal damage to property after she allegedly attacked her boss when he tried to fire her, said Deputy Chief Michael Perry of Evanston Police Department.

Witnesses at the salon, 609 W. Howard St., told police that when the salon owner tried to fire Weatherall, she threw a soda can at his head, but it did not hurt him. She threw a bottle at his head, but it missed and broke a light in the salon, Perry said.

Witnesses told police Weatherall then threw an unknown chemical at the boss, staining his shirt.

http://www.dailynorthwestern.com/vne.../407b72ba86f4c

Oh Boy! Sounds like he had good reason to fire her!!

Quote Originally Posted by MrsMush99
    Oh Boy! Sounds like he had good reason to fire her!!
    I work for my husbands company - if he tried to fire me I'd sue him for sexual harassment LOL

Funny Cass!

They should charge her with immaturity.

I worked with a man who threw a three hole punch at someone and barely missed his head....he kept his job....Nuts!

poco is offline A cat will blink when struck with a hammer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Casshew
    I work for my husbands company - if he tried to fire me I'd sue him for sexual harassment LOL
    You work?????? Bahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

P.S. Why do my smiley's no longer appear and just the link does - use to be that the smiley would be there - now it's just the link???

So often times it happens that we live our life in chains, and we never even know we have the key. ...Eagles, "Already Gone"

Yes poco... I work.. and I work damn hard too

BYOS (Bring your own smilies) do not work on the Bizarre forum.... how bizarre is that? but they work everywhere else.

poco is offline A cat will blink when struck with a hammer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Casshew
    Yes poco... I work.. and I work damn hard too

BYOS (Bring your own smilies) do not work on the Bizarre forum.... how bizarre is that? but they work everywhere else.
    That's bizarre!!!!

So often times it happens that we live our life in chains, and we never even know we have the key. ...Eagles, "Already Gone"