Woman attacked boss after he attempted to fire her

Casshew

Former Member
Reaction score
A Chicago woman was arrested Friday night on charges of throwing items at her boss in the Evanston salon where she worked, police said.

Karissa K. Weatherall, 25, of Chicago, was charged with battery and criminal damage to property after she allegedly attacked her boss when he tried to fire her, said Deputy Chief Michael Perry of Evanston Police Department.

Witnesses at the salon, 609 W. Howard St., told police that when the salon owner tried to fire Weatherall, she threw a soda can at his head, but it did not hurt him. She threw a bottle at his head, but it missed and broke a light in the salon, Perry said.

Witnesses told police Weatherall then threw an unknown chemical at the boss, staining his shirt.

http://www.dailynorthwestern.com/vnews/display.v/ART/2004/04/13/407b72ba86f4c

Oh Boy! Sounds like he had good reason to fire her!! :crazy:

MrsMush99 said:
Oh Boy! Sounds like he had good reason to fire her!! :crazy:

I work for my husbands company - if he tried to fire me I'd sue him for sexual harassment LOL

They should charge her with immaturity.

I worked with a man who threw a three hole punch at someone and barely missed his head....he kept his job....Nuts!

Casshew said:
I work for my husbands company - if he tried to fire me I'd sue him for sexual harassment LOL

You work?????? Bahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

laughing.gif

P.S. Why do my smiley's no longer appear and just the link does - use to be that the smiley would be there - now it's just the link???

Yes poco... I work.. and I work damn hard too :furious:

BYOS (Bring your own smilies) do not work on the Bizarre forum.... how bizarre is that? but they work everywhere else.

Casshew said:
Yes poco... I work.. and I work damn hard too :furious:

BYOS (Bring your own smilies) do not work on the Bizarre forum.... how bizarre is that? but they work everywhere else.

That's bizarre!!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melissawilkinson44
Back