Amazing Sand sculptures

Oh...those are cool!!!!:clap::clap::clap:

Those are magnificent, so much hard work put into that!

I saw one in Miami Beach a few years ago. It was the BarnGod's first trip. It was on South Beach and the unbelievable talent was incredible.

The pictures are beautiful.

I would LOVE to do one of those!! They are truly amazing works of art and so temporary. Hard to imagine all that work then to have it all washed away!

Being that talented must be amazing. I'd have trouble getting my sand to come out of the bucket in one piece.

LOL Jeana! The trick is in the packing with just the right amount of moisture. Of course, the most fun is the actual sculpting. I could spend all day...every day...at the beach building sculptures and sand castles. (No wonder my grands and I get along so well! I just redid their sandbox for this reason. I love it!)

Why, Oh, Why do I live landlocked in Oklahoma?! Probably good since I would never work and would become a beach bum.

I think the artists that do this are absolutely amazing. I've heard stories of sand artists making their living in poor countries by charging tourists $1 to take a picture of the sculpture. I'd pay the guy $1 for sure!

I would too Rainbow. This kind of stuff is just major cool:)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CourtandSims4
Back