Terrorists Easy Life.....!!!!!!!!!

Wow! I'm stunned. I thought we were too liberal on these guys.:behindbar

Did you see how much he gets hand out each week? :eek:

pffftt
fran

They all get treated like that here!! Look at the price of his house!!!!!!!!!
The rest of us cant afford that!! Oh I hope he gets hit by a bus and I hope the Judges that pander to this crap gets a fricking hernia. They live in bloody La La Land the Judges here!!!! Political Correctness is a fricking TRAVESTY in this country! I swear if I could afford it I'd leave them to finish destroying whats left of this cesspit!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Those other guys who hijacked the plane years ago got treated the same.....Yeah come here on a hijacked plane and you will get benefits and all your rent paid too. In fact, bring all your bloody suicide bombing friends with you and you'll probably get houses next door to each other !!!!

Oh this gets better and better..........Not!!!
So they let terrorists have free reign here.
Yet.......today a New Report says that burglars are NOT to be jailed as its a "less serious offence" and that victims might get a say in how people are sentenced for other crimes but ONLY if they ask for leniency.
So now you got yobbos and terrorists running riot here

But wait for it.................

THIS poor man gets arrested for defending HIS property after yobbos like the ones just mentioned above attacked his home with rocks hundreds of times and the poor man is 65 years of age:mad::mad::mad:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...s-house-years-But-father-fought-arrested.html

This country has LOST THE PLOT:bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back