GUILTY PA - Ashley, 22, Dreux, 2, & Orlando Guarino, 11 mos, murdered, 9 July 2008

January.

Reaction score
How sad :(

Snip: The bodies of 22-year-old Ashley Guarino, her 2-year-old daughter and 11-month-old son were found by relatives at about 11:30 p.m. Wednesday, authorities said.

State police issued a statewide bulletin for the woman's husband, Orlando Maurice Guarino, 38. He was not charged with any crime, but police said they wanted to question him about the deaths.

Orlando and Ashley Guarino were married about three years before separating recently, authorities said.

More at link: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,379345,00.html

More info at this link, kids' names included: http://kdka.com/local/Police.Eighty.Four.2.767666.html

I hope he is found soon. I really wish people would think before they do such drastic things.

More info, finally:
http://www.thepittsburghchannel.com/news/16840801/detail.html

If the PFA filing is true:
Her court filing claimed that she and her husband were in a moving vehicle when Orlando Guarino held a car seat -- with his son in it -- out a window and said, "You wanna see something crazy?"

She also claimed her husband had carried the baby into the house on his hip with a butcher knife in the other hand, and once drove her to a truck in the woods and said he wanted her to watch as he killed himself.
then the guy sounds like a real whack-job.

Hopefully he'll get shot while being apprehended.

From kdka.com
A family member found the bodies of Guarino's wife, Ashley, 22, and children, Orlando, 11-months, and Druex, 2, around 11:30pm Wednesday.

According to the coroner the mother and children had been suffocated.
My prayers to Ashley's family and friends. May she and her precious children rest in peace.

I'm glad he was caught!! :behindbar

Sounds like he's mentally ill. What a tragedy.

Sounds like he's mentally ill. What a tragedy.

I agree; he couldn't deal with the seperation (if he couldn't have them; then no one could scenario ending) and had depression and other underlying mental illness that caused psychosis. (which in no way excuses what he did). It's too bad no one thought to seek help for him before he did what he did.

Yeah, yeah blame the cops.:crazy:

Eighty Four, PA? You know of this place, Xcom? BTW, this guy is crazy like a fox. His rambling to the press and all. "Nobody's innocent, man". Cut me a break.

May Ashley and her babes rest in peace and this creep suffer.

IMO, he's not 'sick.' He's just the typical controlling wife-child-abuser who murders his family so no one else can have them. He's not innocent, he's arrogant.

May he rot in he!!.:behindbar

JMHO
fran

PS.......Bless this poor mother and children. Hopefully they've found peace at last. :(

Eighty Four, PA? You know of this place, Xcom?

Yup. I grew up about 15 minutes south of there. Drove through it daily for years, then a couple a times a month since my parents still lived down that way.

It's a little town formed around, of course, 84 Lumber. Very pretty and rural, if you're into that kind of thing. Lots of farms and horses and stuff.

However, the in question lived in Mariana PA which is a bit off from Eighty Four. About ten minutes back up RT 40, then 10-15 minutes out into the country from Bealsville. Mariana is an old coal mining town. I never got out that way too much.

Of course, nothing like this ever happened out that way when I was a kid. Biggest crime out there in the last 50 years was the Yablonski killings.

From June 2010:

http://www.post-gazette.com/local/s...-killing-wife-2-children/stories/201006020294

Orlando Guarino, 40, of Marianna, pleaded guilty to three counts of first-degree murder for the July 9, 2008, deaths of Ashley Guarino, 22, his daughter, Dreux, 2, and son Orlando Jr., 11 months.

He was immediately sentenced by county Common Pleas Court Judge John DiSalle to three consecutive life terms with no chance for parole.

Police said Mr. Guarino severely beat and strangled his wife, who had recently moved out of the family's Marianna home with the couple's children.... Mrs. Guarino's body was found, bruised and bloody, in the laundry room of the Marianna home, and the children were found dead in their beds. Both were suffocated. Mrs. Guarino had been to the home to pick up her children after visitation with their father.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anniegirl401
Back