How will John Ramsey's behavior change now that he is "cleared"?

He & OJ will join forces to find the real killers.

He & OJ will join forces to find the real killers.

Supposedly that was his "goal in life"...

I bet they're writing to Scott Peterson for insights on how to look for the "real killer" on the golf courses of the world...

Lacy didn't do him much of a favor.... all this does is refocus the spotlight back on his family & introduce a whole new group of people to the strange actions of the Ramsey family.

If only the family had been half as diligent in cooperating with authorities in solving the murder as they were in bringing lawsuits... JB just might have gotten justice.

They sure weren't mistrustful of the legal system when it dealt with their own reputations or money.

Lacy didn't do him much of a favor.... all this does is refocus the spotlight back on his family & introduce a whole new group of people to the strange actions of the Ramsey family.

Well said.

..yes, you'd think he would have learned by now !! oh,but to shoot oneself in their own foot...John Ramsey does it so well. :)

Supposedly that was his "goal in life"...

I bet they're writing to Scott Peterson for insights on how to look for the "real killer" on the golf courses of the world...

Just for you I'm going to dust off an oldie I find a real gem!:
alibi.jpg

...and then they'll go play golf.Pam Paugh didn't retrieve that golf bag for nothing. :)

You mean it's unusual to worry about your favorite golf clubs while your little child lies in a morgue? Who knew? lol

The important breaking news about his email virus, and now the new DNA discovery, makes me wonder if something is coming down the pike...like...could he be planning to run for political office or something such as that? I am suspicious about the timing of the news, more than the news itself.

The important breaking news about his email virus, and now the new DNA discovery, makes me wonder if something is coming down the pike...like...could he be planning to run for political office or something such as that? I am suspicious about the timing of the news, more than the news itself.

I'm thinking we are about to hear wedding bells....

(Pray that he has no more children...pray...pray really hard.)

I bet John is on his way to Disneyland.
No, I think he will write another book and dedicate to Lacy.
JMO

I was thinking about John Ramsey and how he will act now that he is "cleared".

Thoughts?

he'll continue to act arrogant;he'll relax and slip up sometimes,as he did when he said he felt sorry for Karr;and if this latest stunt doesn't work,he'll try to pull another hat out of the bag.oops sorry I meant cat.

You mean it's unusual to worry about your favorite golf clubs while your little child lies in a morgue? Who knew? lol
evidence removed,I'm sure he was just fine after that. :D

Just for you I'm going to dust off an oldie I find a real gem!:
alibi.jpg

Even though I think it was an intruder I think this photo is hilarious.

It reminds me of the one I was sent that showed OJ and Mary Winkler marrying...and the caption said "The Perfect Match" :crazy:

imoo

LinasK, that was AWESOME! I love it!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth