1132 users online (189 members and 943 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 27 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

WA - Nicholas Francisco, 28, Seattle, 13 Feb 2008 - #16

Please continue discussions here.

Links to previous NF threads and similar threads can be found towards the bottom of the page.

Straitfan, we are in the same boat. I hold my tongue so I don't cause any discord on the thread about Nick. Currently, I am also holding it on the case in Oklahoma. There are some threads and forums I won't post on because there are certain posters who think their ideas are the only correct ones and that is not necassarily true. And if you don't agree with those posters, please be prepared to have your head handed to you on a silver platter. (Otter, this isn't directed at you, so please don't think it is. I am saying this mostly about the Anna Nicole and the OK cases)

imnottheonlyone, you are only saying what some of us are thinking!

FWIW, I do feel sorry for Christine. However, some of the things she has said make me wonder about how much she knows. I am not saying she killed him. I am just saying some of her actions make me think she knows much more. And she could very well be in denial about the things she does "know." OK, I am ducking now.

And the million dollar question still remains, "Where is
    Nicholas????"

And there is no reason it should be this way - if you go back and read from thread 1 on this case, forward, you'll see how some posters conform to the current "mood" of the thread - this is suppose to be a discussion board, and NO ONE should feel the need to hold their tongue.

Quote Originally Posted by imnotheonlyone View Post

this is suppose to be a discussion board, and NO ONE should feel the need to hold their tongue.
    As long as TOS is followed, everyone's theories and opinions are welcome, doesn't matter if people agree or not!

Yes... and with that, not every single post that everyone makes needs to be disputed or commented on. It gets annoying.

Does anyone know where Nick grew up, lived, went to school? Basically, where are all of his haunts- all in one post?

Quote Originally Posted by audrey77 View Post
    Yes... and with that, not every single post that everyone makes needs to be disputed or commented on. It gets annoying.

Does anyone know where Nick grew up, lived, went to school? Basically, where are all of his haunts- all in one post?
    You know I don't think they even listed his birthplace on one of the missing posters I've seen. I thought it odd. Who generally supplies this information? i thought family did.

Quote Originally Posted by RR0004 View Post
    You know I don't think they even listed his birthplace on one of the missing posters I've seen. I thought it odd. Who generally supplies this information? i thought family did.
    As a person is he "worldly"?- you know?

I don't find it odd at all that Nicholas's birthplace is not listed on the missing posters. I don't know of any missing persons posters that list the missing persons birthplace. They list where they went missing from mainly, I suppose they may list locations they think a missing person may have gone if they believe that person is missing willingly.

Quote Originally Posted by RR0004 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by RKnowley View Post
    I don't find it odd at all that Nicholas's birthplace is not listed on the missing posters. I don't know of any missing persons posters that list the missing persons birthplace. They list where they went missing from mainly, I suppose they may list locations they think a missing person may have gone if they believe that person is missing willingly.
    I agree, as I did the other time you addressed the birthplace thing. lol Anyway, the only time I have ever seen birthplace come up at all is if it's a really high profile case - like Laci Peterson or something - where there are documentaries and the family members are interviewed in depth about the person's life.

eta: A few of his family members live in Oregon and his father lives in Vancouver, WA which is near the Oregon border. So, maybe he's from around that area.
    A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination.
    ~ Nelson Mandela

LOL, that was me, wasn't it?

I think you are correct..I think Nicholas lived in Vancouver, WA at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by LillyRush View Post
    I agree, as I did the other time you addressed the birthplace thing. lol Anyway, the only time I have ever seen birthplace come up at all is if it's a really high profile case - like Laci Peterson or something - where there are documentaries and the family members are interviewed in depth about the person's life.

eta: A few of his family members live in Oregon and his father lives in Vancouver, WA which is near the Oregon border. So, maybe he's from around that area.

Just popping in to see if anything is new, but I see Nicholas hasn't been found yet. Bummer!

My whole knowledge of that part of the US =

Geez, I miss my Daners! *otterwavestobeavismom*

Just to reiterate my opinion, not serving a head on a platter or anything, but I believe Nic bolted and very well may have put himself into a very danergous situation.

He married very young, and prior to marriage believed IMO with all his heart that sex outside of marriage is very wrong. I believe that he wanted to experiment, and did just that and wanted more. I believe that he was supressed sexually, but his own choice.

Christine, also marrying very young, and now with 2 kids, a miscarriage and pregnant possibly didn't care to share those feelings. She may very well may have been willing to experiment earlier in their marriage. I have no idea. I believe she could not, or he did not want from her what he needed after kids. How salacious is that to even consider? Then again, every else is brought up about her, so let's talk about their sex life.

So he looked elsewhere. I truly believed in February that he met with foul play. No more. I believe, IMO, it all comes down to sex.

IMO, we will never know. IF even the slightest of what I believe is true, its certainly not any of my business. Or LE's.

But I too, would like some answer. But I don't expect one. Its called privacy.

Quote Originally Posted by LillyRush View Post

I believe he has ties to Port Angeles, as well. I don't remember exactly. Think he spent time there when he was growing up.

Quote Originally Posted by Otter View Post
    Geez, I miss my Daners! *otterwavestobeavismom*

Just to reiterate my opinion, not serving a head on a platter or anything, but I believe Nic bolted and very well may have put himself into a very danergous situation.

He married very young, and prior to marriage believed IMO with all his heart that sex outside of marriage is very wrong. I believe that he wanted to experiment, and did just that and wanted more. I believe that he was supressed sexually, but his own choice.

Christine, also marrying very young, and now with 2 kids, a miscarriage and pregnant possibly didn't care to share those feelings. She may very well may have been willing to experiment earlier in their marriage. I have no idea. I believe she could not, or he did not want from her what he needed after kids. How salacious is that to even consider? Then again, every else is brought up about her, so let's talk about their sex life.

So he looked elsewhere. I truly believed in February that he met with foul play. No more. I believe, IMO, it all comes down to sex.

IMO, we will never know. IF even the slightest of what I believe is true, its certainly not any of my business. Or LE's.

But I too, would like some answer. But I don't expect one. Its called privacy.
    How can you possibly believe in privacy after reading on this board? Christine exposed herself and situation to the public when she solicited assistance in finding Nicholas. She surrendered her privacy then. IMO. If Nicholas is gone of his own accord, I do not believe he will ever resurface again. His secrets have been exposed and he will be villified. I do not blame Christine one bit for filing for divorce or for doing everything in her power to protect her babies. HOWEVER, if she and/or Nicholas' family know that he is alive and well, they need to tell LE. There are a lot of truly missing people who need attention from LE and Websleuthers! If Nicholas is not one of them, we should know....

Quote Originally Posted by RKnowley View Post
    It just seemed odd that it was left blank. If it was a place out of state, it may be significant in that he may return to that area. I'm an Easterner...if I relocated to the West Coast and went missing, I would think it significant to note I wasn't originally from there. You're knowledgeable about the case, the average Joe may not be.

Page 1 of 27 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast