Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mywarmbluefleece View Post
    I've been following this thread on and off for a while and I have what may be a silly question...

Why isn't Mr. Francisco listed on the National Center for Missing Adults website? Thanks.

Also, in my attempt to find Nick there, I found another young man missing from Federal Way, WA in 2005. He is of mixed White/ Pacific Islander race http://www.theyaremissed.org/ncma/ga...hp?A200604127S. His name is Brian Barton. He was 25 when he went missing.
    He was...I had pulled it up in a google search a while back. I believe I got there through an article link...now I'll have to try and figure out how I did it.

Quote Originally Posted by 4whatitsworth View Post
    IF he were located, or LE had knowledge and proof that he was alive, he would not, or SHOULD not still be listed as MISSING.
    I don't believe he has been found. I was answering someone who had suggested that perhaps Christine knows where Nic is and has failed to inform LE. I answered that LE wouldn't tell us anyway.....they've said that.

Quote Originally Posted by RR0004 View Post
    He was...I had pulled it up in a google search a while back. I believe I got there through an article link...now I'll have to try and figure out how I did it.
    I can't find him on that database.

some of the vacation photos were of the Grand Canyon and the Petrified Forest, I think. Grand canyon, definitely.

Quote Originally Posted by kgeaux View Post
    I don't believe he has been found. I was answering someone who had suggested that perhaps Christine knows where Nic is and has failed to inform LE. I answered that LE wouldn't tell us anyway.....they've said that.

I can't find him on that database.
    Ok...I assumed wrong...this is what I had seen...

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/htm...ebmissing.html

I know this may be a stretch but saw this article and thought of NF. Fall City is a ways away from where he disappeared but...

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/local/...tml?source=rss

The body of an adult male was found Sunday in the Snoqualmie River near Fall City, the King County Sheriff's Office reported.

The body had been in the river for a while, he added.

Cool odd

Quote Originally Posted by mywarmbluefleece View Post
    I've been following this thread on and off for a while and I have what may be a silly question...

Why isn't Mr. Francisco listed on the National Center for Missing Adults website? Thanks.

Also, in my attempt to find Nick there, I found another young man missing from Federal Way, WA in 2005. He is of mixed White/ Pacific Islander race http://www.theyaremissed.org/ncma/ga...hp?A200604127S. His name is Brian Barton. He was 25 when he went missing.
    That was odd. Mr. Barton has 'some' simularities. NF was about the same age.
    He was of Fillipino background (Pacific Islander) Seems BB was single. The tats (IMHO) seem from a prison background not military or just fun. AGAIN JMO.... As far as location, Federal Way is the fourth largest city in WA State, being a bedroom community located between Tacoma and Seattle. Hey, just a question, What tats did NF have? I don't remember hearing of any...thnx

Cool could be...

Quote Originally Posted by Alaska4959 View Post
    I know this may be a stretch but saw this article and thought of NF. Fall City is a ways away from where he disappeared but...

The body of an adult male was found Sunday in the Snoqualmie River near Fall City, the King County Sheriff's Office reported.

This could be him...Today is July 13th...would there be much of a body left after 5 months of being in the cold water from Feb. 13th?

Quote Originally Posted by Deetales View Post
    This could be him...Today is July 13th...would there be much of a body left after 5 months of being in the cold water from Feb. 13th?
    Oh, my...any word?

Quote Originally Posted by Alaska4959 View Post

Police said they believe it may be the body of a 32-year-old man who went missing in the river June 30, when the raft he was on with three other people overturned.

The three people were able to make it to the shore.
    http://www.kirotv.com/news/16871702/...s=sea&psp=news

anything new with this case?
    I haven't been here or at in session in a while. is in session gone? I have tried to get on there and I get a message that it is down for maintenance which I have tried a few times in the last few weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by decor19 View Post
    anything new with this case?
    I haven't been here or at in session in a while. is in session gone? I have tried to get on there and I get a message that it is down for maintenance which I have tried a few times in the last few weeks.
    Hi decor

It seems there is not much new. The body that was found, some thought could be Nicholas, but it wasn't.

(O/T I emailed ColdWater from IS to ask what was up and she said the site had been hacked and new security was being put in place, but task was difficult.)

Quote Originally Posted by christine2448 View Post
    Police said they believe it may be the body of a 32-year-old man who went missing in the river June 30, when the raft he was on with three other people overturned.

The three people were able to make it to the shore.
    http://www.kirotv.com/news/16871702/...s=sea&psp=news
    Thanks, Christine for the update. Sorry to hear the sad news about the gentleman found. Still have hope for Nicholas.

Quote Originally Posted by RR0004 View Post
    Sorry to hear the sad news about the gentleman found. Still have hope for Nicholas.
    I'm w/ya! Still hoping for answers....safe, I just hope he is OK.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonFlwr View Post
    Hi decor

It seems there is not much new. The body that was found, some thought could be Nicholas, but it wasn't.

(O/T I emailed ColdWater from IS to ask what was up and she said the site had been hacked and new security was being put in place, but task was difficult.)
    Hi MoonFlwr. Thanks for that info. Been wondering what was going on. Got a strange email saying that I had tried to log in to many times and my account had been suspended. But.. I didn't click on the link. Thanks again for letting us know.

Quote Originally Posted by SadlyMistaken View Post
    Hi MoonFlwr. Thanks for that info. Been wondering what was going on. Got a strange email saying that I had tried to log in to many times and my account had been suspended. But.. I didn't click on the link. Thanks again for letting us know.
    It's a pleasure, SadlyMistaken!

Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast