1085 users online (214 members and 871 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 123
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,814

    Study:Women feel "cheap" and "used" after one night stands.

    I've never had one so never had this feeling. I'd be interested to hear what my fellow female WS's have to say on this subject.
    http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,379962,00.html
    Rest in Peace Baby P xx

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,210
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciara View Post
    I've never had one so never had this feeling. I'd be interested to hear what my fellow female WS's have to say on this subject.
    http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,379962,00.html
    And they needed a "study" to figure that one out!?!?!?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    san diego
    Posts
    1,736
    Extreme rolly-eye! I feel like this article is telling women that they *should* feel cheap and used after one-night stands.

    Fox News, what a shocker.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    On the bank of Lake Pontchartrain
    Posts
    1,777
    I say that if they do feel this way that they are judging themselves on some out dated double standard set of morals that society has peddled for years. Why should they feel bad for doing just what men (most who have 1 night stands, not all men in general) do with no guilty feelings?

    I feel the same way about woman labled sluts when they have multiple partners but when men do it they are not labled...takes two!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    16,021
    I had plenty of one-night stands in my misspent youth. I loathe the double-standard that calls women sluts and men studs.

    I never recall feeling cheap afterwards. I only complained of feeling "used" if I wanted the one night stand to be something other than a one night stand. It's all a matter of perspective, I guess!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    san diego
    Posts
    1,736
    I have felt guilty for using another human being for my selfish purposes. That's about it.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,814
    Quote Originally Posted by absinthe View Post
    Extreme rolly-eye! I feel like this article is telling women that they *should* feel cheap and used after one-night stands.

    Fox News, what a shocker.
    Well in my defence I did find this same article on a few other news sites I just chose to paste it from Fox.
    In saying that though I do actually like Fox news for the most part
    Rest in Peace Baby P xx

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    7,189
    Quote Originally Posted by deanws View Post
    And they needed a "study" to figure that one out!?!?!?
    another one of those things, like law suits that make me crazyyyyyyyyyyyy---the money spent on "studies"------
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagggggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhh hhhhhhhhhhhhh
    do you really have to be a rocket scientist to figure out the things we spend millions of dollars on, during the "studies" ?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    7,189
    Quote Originally Posted by southcitymom View Post
    I had plenty of one-night stands in my misspent youth. I loathe the double-standard that calls women sluts and men studs.

    I never recall feeling cheap afterwards. I only complained of feeling "used" if I wanted the one night stand to be something other than a one night stand. It's all a matter of perspective, I guess!
    ita------ its all a matter of perspective-

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,814
    Quote Originally Posted by j2mirish View Post
    another one of those things, like law suits that make me crazyyyyyyyyyyyy---the money spent on "studies"------
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagggggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhh hhhhhhhhhhhhh
    do you really have to be a rocket scientist to figure out the things we spend millions of dollars on, during the "studies" ?
    The lunatics have taken over the asylum irish......lawsuits and studies galore.
    Rest in Peace Baby P xx


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    26,902
    Nope. Never suffered from that.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    7,189
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciara View Post
    The lunatics have taken over the asylum irish......lawsuits and studies galore.
    I am afraid we are what is left of the asylum
    and gain from none of the absurdities

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,468
    duh!!

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,210
    Quote Originally Posted by j2mirish View Post
    I am afraid we are what is left of the asylum
    and gain from none of the absurdities
    ROFLOL!!!

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,814
    LOL adnoid. Thank God you came to rescue us
    Rest in Peace Baby P xx

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. She's close to..."home", "hope", "holts"...
    By Pink Panther in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 247
    Last Post: 08-05-2015, 05:25 PM
  2. GUILTY TX - Dr. Calvin Day for sexual assault of patient, San Antonio, 2013
    By wfgodot in forum Recently Sentenced and Beyond
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-27-2013, 10:02 AM
  3. Replies: 66
    Last Post: 11-06-2011, 02:11 AM
  4. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 07-18-2008, 03:45 PM