1310 users online (271 members and 1039 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 33 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 493
  1. #1

    Brooke Bennett, 12 years old Randolph VT #19

    Please continue here...
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

    A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.



    What I post are my opinions only.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    1,432
    It's as though you guys are mindreaders -- the Brooke trip to Texas was on my mind. Was this RG/MJ manipulation of her myspace page or an actual trip in the planning stages?

    RG says he has five years of porn on this "missing" computer from the safe. According to Jim Bennett, Cassandra and RG have been seperated for four years. Why did they seperate? Cassandra could have gotten her kids away from him for a good reason....only to walk right back into a similar situation with her sister. Perhaps that is why they were not speaking? Just thinking out loud, here.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    25
    FWIW, MJ was divorced from a previous wife at around the time of his 1993 conviction.

    Divorce records 11 Aug 1992 (Rutland)

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    west coast of Florida
    Posts
    1,930
    Quote Originally Posted by IMBY View Post
    FWIW, MJ was divorced from a previous wife at around the time of his 1993 conviction.

    Divorce records 11 Aug 1992 (Rutland)
    any children from that union?
    Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death” Albert Einstein

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    10,382
    Family Tree.....I got some flack yesterday about insisting if we have a family tree it be done w/o last names & w/initials for minors. There are many who think it can't be done. I have thought about it and discussed it and I disagree. IMO, there must be someone here that can figure out how to make a family tree, starting w/Brooke (who this is about) and going out.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    2,090
    SUPI
    Registered User Join Date: Feb 2007
    Location: Illinois
    Posts: 131

    I just wanted to say.....

    I have just spent the last week reading everything I found on the site. I have read every posting and every thread. I have done a lot of thinking about this case and this poor child. There are a lot of things that are evident about what has happened and I'm sure the whole nasty story will come out in detail soon or at least during a trial. There are no words that I can find to express the disgust I feel for the happenings that brought the end to a young, blameless life.

    One of the things that stands out strongly to me is the complete lack of care and supervision that has been shown by almost every adult in this sick family. I do not understand anyones expressed feelings for the perp and his friends. I do not understand how AR could have been left to the mercies of these pigs and not have anyone else notice. Mommy says she keeps close watch on her children. And yet allows the association of her precious child with a known sexual offender. I'm sure she allowed all of her children to be with this "Uncle".

    Of course the ultimate responsibility belongs to the one who killed her. There is however, others who did nothing and by that lack of action allowed this to happen. These people must have the IQ of turnips to not see what was going on right in their own homes and families. It is hard for me to accept that the association of these perverts with their children was "no big deal".

    This is another reason that these people need to be locked up forever. If parents, who are informed of the crimes of those around their kids, allow the association, then the state must make sure it can't happen. There is no cure for this and so for our children's safty they must be removed from society.

    I want you all to know how much I have appreciated all of the work you have put into finding out the facts. I am very sorry that the news people haven't been on top of this story. America needs to wake up to the danger that these people represent to our children and thus to our society. Those that are not caught and put away will hurt untold number of children who grow up and hurt others possibly. The work that has been done on this sad story, on this site, is important for the future of our children. Let's hope that the deaths of our precious children, such as Jessica and Brooke will save other children from their fate.

    I will be back tomorrow to check into any developments and to help all of you find out the facts. I need to digest and get over being so mad as much as I can so I can think clearly. I just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate all of you and your hard work
    Brilliant, thoughtful post.
    I agree with you!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    1,661
    From DeltaDawn
    <<My point exactly..thses women are dumb, stupid, complacent..but they did not committ the crime. They are good as an educational point for parents as a wake up call..but to bash them does not cure the problem.

    snip
    He is to blame for Broole's death..he conned the state, he conned his wife, he conned his daughter.......lets not forget who the real criminal here is...>>

    I think until the mothers are prosecuted for neglect or an accessory to the crime, this pattern will continue for decades to come unchecked. (No, not every case, just ones where females were aware of the abuse or RSO status but allowed access to child anyway.)

    We know the men can't be rehabilitated, but in reality the women in these cases are often just as sick and are never held accountable.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    591
    I think the redactions in the affidavits cause some of the confusion . If some of those redactions are magnified by 300% it is possible to see that the word "dad" has been blocked from many passages. Keeping this revelation in mind helps to clarify many emails.

    Another problem causing confusion is grammar; it is difficult at times to know who is being addressing when someone makes a statement such as this:
    Babe I am a little worried about your mom and dad. I have been hearing some rumors that your mom has done some thinking about divorcing your dad. God honey that can't happen. I would be so, so sad if that happened. And your poor dad doesn't deserve that after everything he has done for you and your mom and [ ]. In my opinion he has given all of you a great life and nobody should have anything to complain about. Your mom has been taking some phone calls from your FATHER and I guess she hasn't done anything with him recently....
    Because the word "dad" is always typed in small letters throughout the email correspondence from 8 May - 26 June, I believe we can infer that FATHER in the above paragraph is a reference to someone other than "dad".

    I believe this distinction is important to keep in mind when trying to understand the dynamic between AR, Denise and MJ, as well as C and E.

    Law Enforcement's belief that C and E are both MJ has been clearly stated. However it is very hard for me to understand how AR could be "in love" with E, could be terrorized by C, and could not have met C nor E, and -- moreover to have nurtured a belief that "dad" was neither C, nor E.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,509
    dad refers to stepfather MJ, father refers to her biological father, when she says she was with someone else from the program but was too drugged to recognize them i believe it was MJ doing so to convince her of the "reality" of the "program", and i think it is likely he pretended to be C, the world travelling adventurer with a deep love for AR that looked forward to someday (after her training) being together with her.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    west coast of Florida
    Posts
    1,930
    Quote Originally Posted by ZOOL View Post
    I think the redactions in the affidavits cause some of the confusion . If some of those redactions are magnified by 300% it is possible to see that the word "dad" has been blocked from many passages. Keeping this revelation in mind helps to clarify many emails.

    Another problem causing confusion is grammar; it is difficult at times to know who is being addressing when someone makes a statement such as this:


    Because the word "dad" is always typed in small letters throughout the email correspondence from 8 May - 26 June, I believe we can infer that FATHER in the above paragraph is a reference to someone other than "dad".

    I believe this distinction is important to keep in mind when trying to understand the dynamic between AR, Denise and MJ, as well as C and E.

    Law Enforcement's belief that C and E are both MJ has been clearly stated. However it is very hard for me to understand how AR could be "in love" with E, could be terrorized by C, and could not have met C nor E, and -- moreover to have nurtured a belief that "dad" was neither C, nor E.


    When you type it out that way, its really hard to understand how all this was believed by anyone. I realize this had been repeated over years , but it still boggles the mind that it was believed.
    Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death” Albert Einstein


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    591
    Quote Originally Posted by liljim View Post
    dad refers to stepfather MJ, father refers to her biological father, when she says she was with someone else from the program but was too drugged to recognize them i believe it was MJ doing so to convince her of the "reality" of the "program", and i think it is likely he pretended to be C, the world travelling adventurer with a deep love for AR that looked forward to someday (after her training) being together with her.
    liljim, I agree. However I believe that E is the "world travelling adventurer" and that C is someone who is supposedly higher up in Breckenridge, perhaps the "president". (I do not believe a reference to US President holds). It seems clear to me when AR seeks C's assistance through the "phone company" that AR is clearly separating C from E in some sort of heirarchy.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    12,877
    Did I miss something, I was looking for the interview that for bio-dad did from his home where I thought he said,(Brooke was looking forward to the trip to see her ex-stepfather) I can not find it. While looking I found her myspace page and she list her age as 14?, and states she loves cj, any thoughts on this.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    82
    Quote Originally Posted by Elley Mae View Post
    Did I miss something, I was looking for the interview that for bio-dad did from his home where I thought he said,(Brooke was looking forward to the trip to see her ex-stepfather) I can not find it. While looking I found her myspace page and she list her age as 14?, and states she loves cj, any thoughts on this.
    I can't remember where, (Savanah's page?), but somewhere in their circle of friends on Myspace there is a CJ, looked like he was in Texas. Somebody she knew from her visits there? I don't think that page (that said "in love with CJ") had been changed in a long time, so doubtful that MJ wrote that to throw people off. i think that is the account that her bio dad banned her from using & changed the password some time back.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    147
    Quote Originally Posted by ZOOL View Post
    I think the redactions in the affidavits cause some of the confusion . If some of those redactions are magnified by 300% it is possible to see that the word "dad" has been blocked from many passages. Keeping this revelation in mind helps to clarify many emails.

    Another problem causing confusion is grammar; it is difficult at times to know who is being addressing when someone makes a statement such as this:


    Because the word "dad" is always typed in small letters throughout the email correspondence from 8 May - 26 June, I believe we can infer that FATHER in the above paragraph is a reference to someone other than "dad".

    I believe this distinction is important to keep in mind when trying to understand the dynamic between AR, Denise and MJ, as well as C and E.

    Law Enforcement's belief that C and E are both MJ has been clearly stated. However it is very hard for me to understand how AR could be "in love" with E, could be terrorized by C, and could not have met C nor E, and -- moreover to have nurtured a belief that "dad" was neither C, nor E.
    I agree.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    12,877
    Quote Originally Posted by VTNance View Post
    I can't remember where, (Savanah's page?), but somewhere in their circle of friends on Myspace there is a CJ, looked like he was in Texas. Somebody she knew from her visits there? I don't think that page (that said "in love with CJ") had been changed in a long time, so doubtful that MJ wrote that to throw people off. i think that is the account that her bio dad banned her from using & changed the password some time back.
    Makes sense that her father would have done so with some other things there as well, also noticed last active date was 3/20.If CJ is in Texas could be why she was looking forward to the trip. Thanks.

Page 1 of 33 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Brooke Bennett, 12 years old Randolph VT #21
    By christine2448 in forum Brooke Bennett
    Replies: 413
    Last Post: 07-18-2008, 08:15 PM
  2. Brooke Bennett, 12 years old Randolph VT #20
    By christine2448 in forum Brooke Bennett
    Replies: 414
    Last Post: 07-14-2008, 01:20 PM
  3. Brooke Bennett, 12 years old Randolph VT #18
    By christine2448 in forum Brooke Bennett
    Replies: 508
    Last Post: 07-11-2008, 03:28 AM
  4. Brooke Bennett, 12 years old Randolph VT #17
    By christine2448 in forum Brooke Bennett
    Replies: 381
    Last Post: 07-10-2008, 10:57 AM
  5. Brooke Bennett, 12 years old Randolph VT #16
    By christine2448 in forum Brooke Bennett
    Replies: 353
    Last Post: 07-09-2008, 03:23 PM

Tags for this Thread