820 users online (134 members and 686 guests)  

Websleuths News

Martha Stewart's daughter wants to make a baby

Martha Stewart's 42 year old, divorced, daughter was on Oprah's show yesterday. She claims she is spending $28,000 a month, with her mother's help, on treatments to help her get pregnant with a sperm donor. She says she does not have a boy friend or volunteer to give her sperm.

She says she regards this effort like a job. Did anyone else see the show?

http://www.fafarazzi.com/gossip/1708...ertility-treat
    Last edited by Logger; 07-11-2008 at 07:12 PM. Reason: addition

I hate Oprah so I do not watch her show but I do love Martha Stewart and I believe she would be a great grandmother. I also like her daughter and I read a few years ago in some magazine that her daughter was trying to make a baby then. I wish her luck.

Quote Originally Posted by pixies View Post
    I hate Oprah so I do not watch her show but I do love Martha Stewart and I believe she would be a great grandmother. I also like her daughter and I read a few years ago in some magazine that her daughter was trying to make a baby then. I wish her luck.
    I agree with your entire post.

Quote Originally Posted by pixies View Post
    I lubs Opera, but I agree with the rest of your post. I am happy she has the resources to do this.

42? Zoinks. She should've thought about this a long time ago, IMO. I wish her luck, though.

Quote Originally Posted by eleven View Post
    42? Zoinks. She should've thought about this a long time ago, IMO. I wish her luck, though.
    I normally would say "AMEN" to that but she has been trying for many many years.

I can't stand Martha. She is a criminal. That is when she forever lost my support. Like Oprah, she puts her name on anything for money. Martha's daughter seems nice.

Is there anyone who actually saw the show and attitude Martha's daughter had regarding bringing a new life into the world?

I didn't see the show.

I would like to see her adopt a child instead and put her money in to a children's charity.

This episode is a repeat. I do not know the original airdate. I wonder how it's going for Alexis. She's spending $28,000 per month on trying to get pregnant.
    Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest. ~ Mark Twain

I just looked it up. The Oprah episode first aired Oct. 9, 2007. I've got nothing else to do tonight.
    Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest. ~ Mark Twain

I might try that myself some day.