Petrol prices to rise to $8.00 per litre.

People wont be able to afford to go to work soon.

Holy Toledo!
So what does that make a gallon? Like 32 us dollars?:eek: :thud:
(4 liters in a gallon...my math leaves something to be desired at times.)

Holy Toledo!
So what does that make a gallon? Like 32 us dollars?:eek: :thud:
(4 liters in a gallon...my math leaves something to be desired at times.)

Your right drip drop, there is approximately 4 litres to a gallon. What is so scary is that this is a global issue.

Just think of the effects this is going to have on us all.....like Dingo said no-one will be able to afford to go to work, public transport costs will rise as will food, the domino effect this is going to have is going to be astronomical.

That's crazy!

Your right drip drop, there is approximately 4 litres to a gallon. What is so scary is that this is a global issue.

Just think of the effects this is going to have on us all.....like Dingo said no-one will be able to afford to go to work, public transport costs will rise as will food, the domino effect this is going to have is going to be astronomical.

omg Shazza! How can people afford to pay that much?:eek:

It just makes me so angry! And pretty damn scared.

With our US buddies in the midst of an election campaign I thought this might be of interest to you guys.

http://ukpress.google.com/article/ALeqM5g85FqYPEVGdFNiiX9fk1xQT4fE_w

Well done! :clap::clap::clap:

it's a pain trying to work out costs compared to other countries when i know we pay a whole lot more here in Germany. your link tells me we pay $6:42 (a US gallon) just up the road in Berlin and this is why i haven't joined threads bemoaning the gas prices on Websleuths, because they usually are speaking of US prices which are cheaper than Germany.

anyone fancy living in Caracas, Venezuela, where costs are 17 cents per gallon? :crazy::crazy::crazy:

it's a pain trying to work out costs compared to other countries when i know we pay a whole lot more here in Germany. your link tells me we pay $6:42 (a US gallon) just up the road in Berlin and this is why i haven't joined threads bemoaning the gas prices on Websleuths, because they usually are speaking of US prices which are cheaper than Germany.

anyone fancy living in Caracas, Venezuela, where costs are 17 cents per gallon? :crazy::crazy::crazy:

:eek:
Why? Why do they pay 17 cents and we get reamed??:mad::furious:

Because it's those in the "commodities" stock trading that jack up our prices to the extreme... if they stayed out of it, the cost to us would be much, much lower...

Gotta tell you guys, Venezuela just rose to the top of my list!!! :Banane09:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10
Back