Florida Man Trades Right To Name His Baby For $100 Gas Card

White Rain

Reaction score
ORLANDO, Fla. — An Orlando man has traded the naming rights to his unborn son for a $100 gas card.
David Partin recently heard that a local radio station was giving $100 worth of free gas to the listener who called in with the most interesting item to trade. Central Florida radio hosts Richard Dixon and J. Willoughby were quick to take Partin up on his offer.
more: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,381262,00.html

Oh dear — Dixon and Willoughby Partin?

morons. :rolleyes:

Fools. Complete and total fools. If they are so reckless with this child now, imagine how foolish they are going to be when he grows older.

Fools. Complete and total fools. If they are so reckless with this child now, imagine how foolish they are going to be when he grows older.

Watch this space . . . :(

Oh dear — Dixon and Willoughby Partin?

morons. :rolleyes:

I wonder if they can leave off the "and" and maybe change the middle name someday. I've heard worse then Dixon. lol

I'm sure the boy will love this story growing up.:crazy:

At least everybody knows what those folks will do for a hundred bucks.:rolleyes:

I think this is cute. Dixon Willoughby is not a bad name. So you put "and" on the certificate and then quickly "forgit about it." I like the name Dixon and Willoughby's not bad for a middle name. The child could be called "Dixon," "Will," "D.W." or any other assortment of nicknames.

It could have been worse. :)

Salem

Thing is not the name per se, more the fact his parents sold the right to name their child in such an impersonal way and for only $100. :(

IMO, anyway . . .

$100 worth of gas? That's less than 2 fill ups in my minivan.

I'll double that and give them a $200 to name their kid "Please-help-me-I-have-idiots-for-parents Parton."

Thing is not the name per se, more the fact his parents sold the right to name their child in such an impersonal way and for only $100. :(

IMO, anyway . . .

Imagine that - I would have held out for at least $150....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back