Angelina Jolie gives birth to twins.....a boy and a girl!

Good for her, I'm glad they're all doing well.

Doctor: Angelina Jolie gives birth to twins

16 minutes ago
PARIS (AP) — The Brangelina twins are here: Angelina Jolie has given birth to a girl and a boy.
The obstetrician who delivered the twins, Dr. Michel Sussmann, told The Associated Press that the actress, the babies and Jolie's partner, actor Brad Pitt, "are doing marvelously well."
Sussmann said Jolie gave birth to a boy, Knox Leon, and a girl, Vivienne Marcheline, by Cesarian section on Saturday night.
He told the AP on Sunday morning that the boy weighed 5.03 pounds and the girl 5 pounds.
Pitt was there during the operation, said the doctor, who delivered the twins at the seaside Lenval hospital in Nice in southern France.
"Everything is going well," said Sussmann. "The mother, the babies, the father are doing marvelously well."
He said the Cesarian was moved forward from its originally planned date "for medical reasons" so that the babies could be born "in the best conditions." Sussman did not give details.

http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5gwjE-nhh6mqWHLUdk_v-o6Y-5bzwD91SQQA00

I'm skeptical, but if they really did name their baby Knox I dislike that couple more than I did even before. Does every male child of theirs have to have an x ending to his name? Is this an Illuminati thing?

I like how they were able to keep the fact the babies were a girl and a boy a secret from the press, allowing the idea of Angelina carrying twin girls to be received wisdom.

nice they had that privacy. :)

I'm skeptical, but if they really did name their baby Knox I dislike that couple more than I did even before. Does every male child of theirs have to have an x ending to his name? Is this an Illuminati thing?

Ooooh — tell me more! :eek:

Joke! It was a joke!

(please don't hurt me illuminati)

So that's three boys and three girls for the Jolie-Pitts. i wonder if they'll stop? :confused:

You know you have too many children when you start naming them gutteral sounds.
Seriously I am happy for them to be welcoming 2 new little humans into their home.

I don't like the boy's name. And Floh, I don't think they will stop.

Wow, 3 boys, 3 girls, 3 adopted, 3 by birth - its kinda like the Brady Bunch with a twist:) (make that Brad-y Bunch). Congrats to them both!

Wow, they didn't wait until the 15th. A boy and a girl; how lucky can you get? You sure can't believe the gossip rags because they were all saying 2 girls.

I wonder what they weigh? Oh I went back and looked; 5 lbs I guess that's OK for twins.

Beautiful girl's name; Knox not my favorite, I find it difficult to pronounce. But that's their business, not mine. I'm sure they are just beautiful babies.

Wow, they didn't wait until the 15th. A boy and a girl; how lucky can you get? You sure can't believe the gossip rags because they were all saying 2 girls.

I wonder what they weigh?

"the boy weighed just over 5 pounds and the girl 5 pounds" :D

good weights for twins, i'd say. :)

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25657370/

Here ya go - about five pounds each...bet they're gonna be beauties!

That's exactly what I just said! I went back and looked at their weights, thanks!

(Knox Leon PItt, Knox Leon Pitt) :p OK, I'm just joking folks; no offense to anyone named Knox here lol

I'm just having a tacky attack. There's nothing wrong with the name; just a matter of preference. What I keep thinking about is "Fort Knox"

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back