687 users online (126 members and 561 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 27
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    5,554

    question....

    If it's TOUCH dna...then why isn't there blood on the longjohns???? After all,there was on the underwear! If he touched them to pull them back up..then where's the blood???????
    And are we supposed to believe that an intruder wore gloves for all but the most important part of an attack in which he was trying to conceal his identity ? Who would be so careless? WHY be so careless? After all,Mr Said Intruder was so meticulous that he left nothing else anywhere,in the entire house! Not even a single hair nor fiber! Said intruder even wiped the flashlight down(which would be needed to see with),and left no prints on the ransom note.
    And last but not least.........WHY would an intruder even bother to pull the longjohn's back up after JB screamed?!! He wouldn't.He'd get the h*ll out of there !!
    One more thing...an intruder wouldn't have bothered to change her into that size 12 underwear,either! Esp. not after she'd already screamed!And if he'd pulled it back up..then the size 12 underwear should have blood on the waistband as well! (not to mention the rest of the size 12 package that PATSY turned in to LE!).
    THE 'touch dna' SCENARIO DOES NOT FIT! We must acquit! (go back to the drawing board,Team Scamsey!)
    something to ponder:

    When the corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and the mortal have put on immortality, then shall we be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

    O death, where [is] thy sting? O grave, where [is] thy victory?

    The sting of death [is] sin; and the strength of sin [is] the law.
    But thanks [be] to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
    1 Corinthians 15:54-57

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Ceti Alpha V
    Posts
    13,223
    Amen.
    I'm as mad as HELL and I'm NOT gonna take it anymore!.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    5,554
    ..also,there *should be a blood trail;blood on the window,grate,etc,since TR is claiming an intruder exited that way.
    It seems to me dna was on her when the size 12's were being pulled up,and esp. as large as they were,they came into contact with her legs/thigh then,and transferred via that means.
    something to ponder:

    When the corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and the mortal have put on immortality, then shall we be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

    O death, where [is] thy sting? O grave, where [is] thy victory?

    The sting of death [is] sin; and the strength of sin [is] the law.
    But thanks [be] to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
    1 Corinthians 15:54-57

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    SWFL
    Posts
    2,909
    Quote Originally Posted by JMO8778 View Post
    If it's TOUCH dna...then why isn't there blood on the longjohns???? After all,there was on the underwear! If he touched them to pull them back up..then where's the blood???????
    And are we supposed to believe that an intruder wore gloves for all but the most important part of an attack in which he was trying to conceal his identity ? Who would be so careless? WHY be so careless? After all,Mr Said Intruder was so meticulous that he left nothing else anywhere,in the entire house! Not even a single hair nor fiber! Said intruder even wiped the flashlight down(which would be needed to see with),and left no prints on the ransom note.
    And last but not least.........WHY would an intruder even bother to pull the longjohn's back up after JB screamed?!! He wouldn't.He'd get the h*ll out of there !!
    One more thing...an intruder wouldn't have bothered to change her into that size 12 underwear,either! Esp. not after she'd already screamed!And if he'd pulled it back up..then the size 12 underwear should have blood on the waistband as well! (not to mention the rest of the size 12 package that PATSY turned in to LE!).
    THE 'touch dna' SCENARIO DOES NOT FIT! We must acquit! (go back to the drawing board,Team Scamsey!)
    LOVE this post! I have wondered before how those huge panties fit in those tight little longJohn's......

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,172
    patsy and the "ramsom note writer" both sure like to use exclamation points

    humph !!!!



  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,172
    sure looks like patsy used her left hand to write the note, its sloppy

    and yet that darn meticulous intruder was so neat and handy and an expert in not leaving a trace of anything

    incredible

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Ceti Alpha V
    Posts
    13,223
    Quote Originally Posted by robotdog View Post
    sure looks like patsy used her left hand to write the note, its sloppy

    and yet that darn meticulous intruder was so neat and handy and an expert in not leaving a trace of anything

    incredible
    That's what a lot of people think, robotdog. She was the only left-handed sample from anyone that showed similarity.
    I'm as mad as HELL and I'm NOT gonna take it anymore!.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,172
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDave View Post
    That's what a lot of people think, robotdog. She was the only left-handed sample from anyone that showed similarity.
    yep

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    US
    Posts
    1,619
    Quote Originally Posted by JMO8778 View Post
    If it's TOUCH dna...then why isn't there blood on the longjohns???? After all,there was on the underwear! If he touched them to pull them back up..then where's the blood???????
    Perhaps because the panties were so large they bunched up and the blood didn't soak through to the long johns?

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    5,554
    Quote Originally Posted by Nehemiah View Post
    Perhaps because the panties were so large they bunched up and the blood didn't soak through to the long johns?
    I'm not saying it should have soaked through.I'm saying if JB was assaulted so much that it bled,there should be a blood trail somewhere.If mr said intruder got blood on his hand,and then pulled up her lj's,there should be blood on them as well.
    something to ponder:

    When the corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and the mortal have put on immortality, then shall we be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

    O death, where [is] thy sting? O grave, where [is] thy victory?

    The sting of death [is] sin; and the strength of sin [is] the law.
    But thanks [be] to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
    1 Corinthians 15:54-57


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    5,554
    Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat View Post
    LOVE this post!
    thanks,RR.that means a lot to me coming from you.you all do such a great job here and over there on FFJ.you never give up.I have immense respect for that.
    something to ponder:

    When the corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and the mortal have put on immortality, then shall we be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

    O death, where [is] thy sting? O grave, where [is] thy victory?

    The sting of death [is] sin; and the strength of sin [is] the law.
    But thanks [be] to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
    1 Corinthians 15:54-57

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    SWFL
    Posts
    2,909

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by JMO8778 View Post
    thanks,RR.that means a lot to me coming from you.you all do such a great job here and over there on FFJ.you never give up.I have immense respect for that.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    2,252
    Quote Originally Posted by robotdog View Post
    sure looks like patsy used her left hand to write the note, its sloppy

    and yet that darn meticulous intruder was so neat and handy and an expert in not leaving a trace of anything

    incredible
    You may very well be right but I believe it's a combo of her 'creative' attempt to alter her handwriting and her hand shaking like crazy. I believe Patsy killed JonBenet in a fit of rage and the following hours were anything but calm, her hands for sure would have been shaking terribly.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,172
    Quote Originally Posted by jubie View Post
    You may very well be right but I believe it's a combo of her 'creative' attempt to alter her handwriting and her hand shaking like crazy. I believe Patsy killed JonBenet in a fit of rage and the following hours were anything but calm, her hands for sure would have been shaking terribly.

    mmmmm.. yep

    patsy killed her, which left john in a situation of putting his wife and other kids thru an even worse situation by them knowing that their mother killed their sibling

    he protected patsy and im sure it haunts him to this day

    he is so FOS it aint even funny


  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Ceti Alpha V
    Posts
    13,223
    Easy, robotdog. He may have had altruistic motives for covering.
    I'm as mad as HELL and I'm NOT gonna take it anymore!.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Copyright question/ Online photo question
    By laini in forum Forum Finesse
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-08-2008, 10:54 AM