question....

JMO8778

..at the beach!
Reaction score
If it's TOUCH dna...then why isn't there blood on the longjohns???? After all,there was on the underwear! If he touched them to pull them back up..then where's the blood???????
And are we supposed to believe that an intruder wore gloves for all but the most important part of an attack in which he was trying to conceal his identity ? Who would be so careless? WHY be so careless? After all,Mr Said Intruder was so meticulous that he left nothing else anywhere,in the entire house! Not even a single hair nor fiber! Said intruder even wiped the flashlight down(which would be needed to see with),and left no prints on the ransom note.
And last but not least.........WHY would an intruder even bother to pull the longjohn's back up after JB screamed?!! He wouldn't.He'd get the h*ll out of there !!
One more thing...an intruder wouldn't have bothered to change her into that size 12 underwear,either! Esp. not after she'd already screamed!And if he'd pulled it back up..then the size 12 underwear should have blood on the waistband as well! (not to mention the rest of the size 12 package that PATSY turned in to LE!).
THE 'touch dna' SCENARIO DOES NOT FIT! We must acquit! (go back to the drawing board,Team Scamsey!)

..also,there *should be a blood trail;blood on the window,grate,etc,since TR is claiming an intruder exited that way.
It seems to me dna was on her when the size 12's were being pulled up,and esp. as large as they were,they came into contact with her legs/thigh then,and transferred via that means.

If it's TOUCH dna...then why isn't there blood on the longjohns???? After all,there was on the underwear! If he touched them to pull them back up..then where's the blood???????
And are we supposed to believe that an intruder wore gloves for all but the most important part of an attack in which he was trying to conceal his identity ? Who would be so careless? WHY be so careless? After all,Mr Said Intruder was so meticulous that he left nothing else anywhere,in the entire house! Not even a single hair nor fiber! Said intruder even wiped the flashlight down(which would be needed to see with),and left no prints on the ransom note.
And last but not least.........WHY would an intruder even bother to pull the longjohn's back up after JB screamed?!! He wouldn't.He'd get the h*ll out of there !!
One more thing...an intruder wouldn't have bothered to change her into that size 12 underwear,either! Esp. not after she'd already screamed!And if he'd pulled it back up..then the size 12 underwear should have blood on the waistband as well! (not to mention the rest of the size 12 package that PATSY turned in to LE!).
THE 'touch dna' SCENARIO DOES NOT FIT! We must acquit! (go back to the drawing board,Team Scamsey!)

LOVE this post! I have wondered before how those huge panties fit in those tight little longJohn's......

patsy and the "ramsom note writer" both sure like to use exclamation points

humph !!!!

:crazy:

sure looks like patsy used her left hand to write the note, its sloppy

and yet that darn meticulous intruder was so neat and handy and an expert in not leaving a trace of anything

incredible

and yet that darn meticulous intruder was so neat and handy and an expert in not leaving a trace of anything

incredible

That's what a lot of people think, robotdog. She was the only left-handed sample from anyone that showed similarity.

Perhaps because the panties were so large they bunched up and the blood didn't soak through to the long johns?

Perhaps because the panties were so large they bunched up and the blood didn't soak through to the long johns?
I'm not saying it should have soaked through.I'm saying if JB was assaulted so much that it bled,there should be a blood trail somewhere.If mr said intruder got blood on his hand,and then pulled up her lj's,there should be blood on them as well.

LOVE this post!
thanks,RR.that means a lot to me coming from you.you all do such a great job here and over there on FFJ.you never give up.I have immense respect for that. :)

thanks,RR.that means a lot to me coming from you.you all do such a great job here and over there on FFJ.you never give up.I have immense respect for that. :)

:blowkiss:

incredible

You may very well be right but I believe it's a combo of her 'creative' attempt to alter her handwriting and her hand shaking like crazy. I believe Patsy killed JonBenet in a fit of rage and the following hours were anything but calm, her hands for sure would have been shaking terribly.

You may very well be right but I believe it's a combo of her 'creative' attempt to alter her handwriting and her hand shaking like crazy. I believe Patsy killed JonBenet in a fit of rage and the following hours were anything but calm, her hands for sure would have been shaking terribly.

mmmmm.. yep

patsy killed her, which left john in a situation of putting his wife and other kids thru an even worse situation by them knowing that their mother killed their sibling

he protected patsy and im sure it haunts him to this day

he is so FOS it aint even funny

:furious:

Easy, robotdog. He may have had altruistic motives for covering.

Well, I'm a superhero. Helping is my business.

Let me lay it out like this:

I think it's more of an instance of not being able to help JB anymore, so you save the living. See, some people, including John Ramsey, have said that if Patsy killed JB, he'd have thrown her to the wolves. Yeah, sure. He's already lost one daughter from his previous marriage (who he admits he cared about more than JB), he's just lost JB, and we really expect him to lose Patsy, too? IMO (Big caveat there), he figured Patsy would die in prison. He probably blamed himself for not seeing the warning signs of danger and not saving JB when he had the chance, so in a sense, it was HE who killed her, and if he gave up Patsy, he'd kill her too, and in one day, his son Burke would have lost his sister AND his mother and would probably hate John for the rest of his life. Save the living. He claims to be a religious man. Maybe he figured that if he could save Patsy's life, she could repent and escape the flames of hell. (Not only that, but you have to remember one other thing. John had already been married once. That marriage ended when his wife found out he had cheated on her. He got caught. They ALWAYS get caught, because they think they won't. If he turned Patsy in, he'd have to admit that he screwed up his first marriage just to marry a monster. That's very hard for the fragile male ego to take.)

I'm not saying it should have soaked through.I'm saying if JB was assaulted so much that it bled,there should be a blood trail somewhere.If mr said intruder got blood on his hand,and then pulled up her lj's,there should be blood on them as well.

JBR was assaulted to the extent that there was significant bleeding, enough to have to wipe down her pubic area AND thighs. But it wasn't the size 12 panties she was found in that were soaked with blood. It was the original panties in her true size 6-8 that were soaked. They were removed, and replaced with the size 12s, which PR remembered she had bought for her niece and had wrapped with a gift in the basement.
When we read about the blood on the panties, I believe we are talking about a small amount of blood- a few drops. Not enough to soak through to the long johns. And the original bloody panties never touched the long johns. The long johns had been either removed or pulled down for whatever caused the bleeding.

Well, I'm a superhero. Helping is my business.

Let me lay it out like this:

I think it's more of an instance of not being able to help JB anymore, so you save the living. See, some people, including John Ramsey, have said that if Patsy killed JB, he'd have thrown her to the wolves. Yeah, sure. He's already lost one daughter from his previous marriage (who he admits he cared about more than JB), he's just lost JB, and we really expect him to lose Patsy, too? IMO (Big caveat there), he figured Patsy would die in prison. He probably blamed himself for not seeing the warning signs of danger and not saving JB when he had the chance, so in a sense, it was HE who killed her, and if he gave up Patsy, he'd kill her too, and in one day, his son Burke would have lost his sister AND his mother and would probably hate John for the rest of his life. Save the living. He claims to be a religious man. Maybe he figured that if he could save Patsy's life, she could repent and escape the flames of hell. (Not only that, but you have to remember one other thing. John had already been married once. That marriage ended when his wife found out he had cheated on her. He got caught. They ALWAYS get caught, because they think they won't. If he turned Patsy in, he'd have to admit that he screwed up his first marriage just to marry a monster. That's very hard for the fragile male ego to take.)

that is kind what i thought you meant but i was not sure.

he had a choice either have his son Burke lose his mother in prison or lose her
in the sense that burke would know his mother was repsonsible for the death of JB.

however, if they would have come clean from the get go there is a chance there would have been no prison time at all depending on what the events of the evening were

either way i think john thought it was curtains for the relationship between burke and patsy to have survived if they came clean. personally i think he was wrong about that because the harm they have done to burke will go on for the rest of his life as it is...

altruistic behavior is such a mixed bag of stuff all thrown into a giant heap
of mixed messages as far as im concerned because it gets very complicated
that is why i was so confused and needed you YELP.............LOL :crazy:

he had a choice either have his son Burke lose his mother in prison or lose her in the sense that burke would know his mother was repsonsible for the death of JB.

And most likely hate his dad for the rest of his life.

however, if they would have come clean from the get go there is a chance there would have been no prison time at all depending on what the events of the evening were

Likely, but I doubt they thought about that. Everyone knows what happens to child killers in prison, right? Well, those are MEN's prisons. Women's prisons are WORSE.

Just doing my job!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cariboucampfire73
Back