Thread: Pat Brown profiler weighs in on case

Pat Brown profiler weighs in on case

Pat Brown a criminal profiler wrote a blog post about the new DNA evidence on Women in Crime Ink blog, here is the link: http://womenincrimeink.blogspot.com/...ch-of-dna.html

On the comments section, she talks about an email she sent to John Ramsey, and his response.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Levi For This Useful Post:

Wow - can we repost her post?!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to RiverRat For This Useful Post:

John's lack of interest in a possible theory is interesting.

Although, since this was a written conversation & not a verbal conversation.. he might have failed to respond out of laziness or forgetfulness. It's hard to say for sure he ignored the theory on purpose.

IMO he knows no theory would fit,so he avoids it.There's no way to explain how someone would bother to redress Jb after she screamed,or the lack of blood elsewhere,if she was assaulted,bled,then redressed.
    something to ponder:

When the corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and the mortal have put on immortality, then shall we be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

O death, where [is] thy sting? O grave, where [is] thy victory?

The sting of death [is] sin; and the strength of sin [is] the law.
    But thanks [be] to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
    1 Corinthians 15:54-57

Just to clarify, the 'theory' I mentioned was in regards to this:

One other unknown piece is an email I have from John Ramsey in response to one I sent him. I noted the language and scenario in the ransom note was similar to that of "Choose Your Own Adventure" stories and the lettering of the ransom note was exactly the same font and size (as if one laid the note on top of the words in the book and traced them so as to disguise writing). As the Ramsey's son was just the right age to be a reader of these books, I told John my theory and mentioned the killer might have been in the son's room and borrowed one of these books to fashion his note.

John responded by commenting on the police incompetancy but said nothing about my theory. I found this odd as usually a family will jump on any new possible concept, even if it is absurd, and want more information on it or ask me to talk to the police. He did neither but said he would keep my email.

I always thought Pat Brown was a profiler and not a DNA expert. I was hoping to read something about her profiler view of the perp. Instead she posted about a subject she knows nothing about. What a disappointment.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepper View Post
    I always thought Pat Brown was a profiler and not a DNA expert. I was hoping to read something about her profiler view of the perp. Instead she posted about a subject she knows nothing about. What a disappointment.
    Hey, unlike the DA, she's taking a holistic view of the case, Pepper. By that I mean examining the big picture, which you have to do in this case.
    All posts made by me are MY exclusive property, and are NOT to be used or reproduced without my permission. DAVE SMASH THIEVES!

Quote Originally Posted by LI_Mom View Post
    Just to clarify, the 'theory' I mentioned was in regards to this:
    that was interesting,but I missed it earlier,who sent the email?thx.
    something to ponder:

When the corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and the mortal have put on immortality, then shall we be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

O death, where [is] thy sting? O grave, where [is] thy victory?

The sting of death [is] sin; and the strength of sin [is] the law.
    But thanks [be] to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
    1 Corinthians 15:54-57