Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
SNIP from Flowerchild:
The Placker's have a neighbor who lives to the South and sorta behind their house. He is somewhat of a troubled man - has an arrest record, has a permanent restraining order on him from his ex wife and members of her family, shooting with intent to kill, feloniously pointing a weapon and he has been committed (by the state) to a mental facility at least once (and maybe twice).

Thank you FC, and that is very interesting information..indeed.
I wonder if Jerry Patterson has an alibi for the time the girls were killed?
This man fits the type of person I see doing this crime. Maybe the girls, in his mind, were disrespectful.
He's a little off the beam, and trigger happy...at least from his record and his medical history.

Please keep us up on what happens with this lead.
:)

Not sure if this is the same person, but Jerry Patterson from Okmulgee address was listed here:

2/20/2006

PETITION FOR APPOINTMENT OF DHS AS TEMPORARY GUARDIAN,
EMERGENCY INVOLUNTARY ADULT PROTECTIVE SERVICES,
APPOINTMENT OF COUNEL FOR VULNERABLE ADULT, AND
SCHEDULING OF HEARING
12/20/2006 ORDER FOR EMERGENCY SERVICES
12/20/2006 ORDER FOR HEARING PETITION FOR PROTECTIVE SERVICES
12/27/2006 AFFIDAVIT OF SERVICE
12/27/2006 ORDER FOR EMERGENCY PROTECTIVE SERVICES

http://www.odcr.com/detail.php?Case=056-P%20 0600167&County=056-

Good find FC, but now we have to find out if he was even in the area at the time.
By the way, as near as I could tell...all the weapon related charges against him were dismissed except for the protective orders.

If he is out of his tree...I wonder if he has some relatives that are too?

The Pattersons I know are NA.

Thank you FC, and that is very interesting information..indeed.
I wonder if Jerry Patterson has an alibi for the time the girls were killed?
This man fits the type of person I see doing this crime. Maybe the girls, in his mind, were disrespectful.
He's a little off the beam, and trigger happy...at least from his record and his medical history.

Please keep us up on what happens with this lead.
:)

ITA evelyn! This is exactly the type of person I imagine killing these babies. Sure hope LE is on this.

His ex-wife is dead. Mysteriously choked to death in the middle of the night, you are talking about his sister

and yes, he still lives on the homeplace. They have given him a polygraph, and taken DNA from what I heard

and yes, he still lives on the homeplace. They have given him a polygraph, and taken DNA from what I heard

I'm thinking they should step it up! This guy sounds looney toons. I sure wouldn't want him so close by - even if he's not the perp in this particular case.

his two daughters were taken from him, and his wife back in the 80s

His ex-wife is dead. Mysteriously choked to death in the middle of the night, you are talking about his sister
When and where did this occur? Who is is his sister and who was talking about her? Did she play a role in the mysterious death? Is she crazy, too?

Thanks so much FC & everyone for the new intel :blowkiss:

I went to pick up an excerise bike I bought off of C"s list & just got back. You guys are great !!

This guy seems to be very troubled thats for sure. Whats strange is all of his violent charges were either dismissed or he was found not guilty.

Im not catching what you are trying to get across. There are two protective orders and 3 charges to do with a weapon which were all dismissed or not guilty verdict. Please elaborate so we do not have to try and read between the lines?

run that same name in Okfuskee county

I would guess, the people who filed the charges, maybe didn't show up at court to testilfy against him. I don't have a cluse why he was never convicted

The one case was a juror trial that ended in not guilty verdict. No clue why the others were dismissed. Could be due to mental state?

I would guess, the people who filed the charges, maybe didn't show up at court to testilfy against him. I don't have a cluse why he was never convicted

I'm sure his mental illness helped him out, I do not know what he was diagnosed with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RayaCo