Question about requesting friends

turbosleuthing

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I've had several requests to add ppl as a friend. My questions are..........

Why? Not that I care (it's nice having the request), but I rarely post on here so I'm just curious. Also, what am I suppose to do now that you are my "friend"?

Guess I'm curious as to what the friends list does.

Thanks

turbo,
It doesn't do anything. lol
The friend 'thing' is just one of the newer features of the WS updates. You don't even have to respond to friend request if you don't want to. Hope that helps.

It's just a fun thing to do. It's different for here. It adds to your homepage too. I like having everybodys avatars on my homepage. BTW turbosleuther it doesn;t matter if you post a lot lately or not, I remember you and I'm sure others do too. :)

Who? me? who said that? :Banane45::Banane45::Banane45:

I heard it through the grapevine ... :purplebananna:

Hey there Turbo ! Even if you don't post here much, we all remember you and like you. It is nice to see everyone's avatars on my page as well as receiving messages on it. It's just a nice feature that Ws has now.
Give it a try, you might just like it ! :blowkiss:

Why? Not that I care (it's nice having the request), but I rarely post on here so I'm just curious. Also, what am I suppose to do now that you are my "friend"?

Thanks

glad you posted this question. i was wondering myself LOL
i got 2 invitations, and since both were people i like on the board, i saw no harm. nothing happened :)

doubt either lady got anything out of it, i dont have much to say, and no avatar. it was nice of them to think of me though :)

I have requested friendships from a lot of members here on WS, you can never have too many friends, and its nice to be able to chat and learn more about members through their profile page. I love looking at all the different profile pages, they are really beautiful. Even though I may not get to talk to everyone, I have read most of what you have posted and it is confirmation that you know that you are special to me, even if I dont answer your quotes on a thread.:)

I have requested friendships from a lot of members here on WS, you can never have too many friends, and its nice to be able to chat and learn more about members through their profile page. I love looking at all the different profile pages, they are really beautiful. Even though I may not get to talk to everyone, I have read most of what you have posted and it is confirmation that you know that you are special to me, even if I dont answer your quotes on a thread.:)

Ditto

Thanks
Now that you mention it...I love your name. LOL Wanna be on my friends list? Just ask me. :) No pressure!

I couldn't word it any better than this. I love looking at everyone's profile pages. I just wish I had more time to "chat" w/ everyone.

ohhhhh..........there's a homepage too. Well maybe (just maybe) I'll get a cute avatar for you all who requested me as a friend.

LOL although I have no clue where the homepage is. Guess I'll have to check out all these new things.

Thanks for the info everyone.

Hi turbo, if you click on your own name it will take you to your own profile page or just click on the User Cp at the top of page and click on the appropriate wording in the dropdown box, its fun setting up your profile page.

I was shocked when someone wanted to be my friend! LOL.

Why would you say that pixie, I consider all posters here friends even if I havent got round to requesting friendships from everyone.:)

Now why in the world would you say something like that? I think you were one of the first people i asked! I'm so glad you're my friend!:)

Dingo! My aussie friend! Hope everything is going well in your neck of the world!:blowkiss:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NPOL1566
Back