819 users online (80 members and 739 guests)  

Websleuths News

WA - Freed Serial Child Molester Returns To Washington

SEATTLE -- A serial child molester who was freed after his last conviction was reversed in California apparently has moved to Washington state, where investigators say he met the teenager involved in the case

Edward Harvey Stokes, released from jail last week in Orange County, Calif., gave an address in Vancouver, Wash., across the Columbia River from Portland, Ore., in applying for a driver's license, authorities said.

He got a Washington State driver license five days ago, applied for a Costco card in Tukwila two nights ago. We have to assume not only is he back in the area but plans to reside in the state," said John Urquhart of the King County Sheriff's Department.

http://www.kirotv.com/news/3007518/detail.html

Since his victim commited suicide, he should be in jail for murder. Sorry, but this freak drove this poor child to kill himself.
    I wish it would become Hells Angels purpose to "make these guys" disappear.

Quote Originally Posted by blueclouds
    Since his victim commited suicide, he should be in jail for murder. Sorry, but this freak drove this poor child to kill himself.
    I wish it would become Hells Angels purpose to "make these guys" disappear.
    I agree with you, blueclouds and posted a link to this story on the Laci thread, recently. This is a diabolical affair. As I wrote there ~ are we just waiting for a death before a big stink is made? Makes the Judge who let Joseph P Smith off the hook 'OK'. I think NOT.

What utter garbage: 16 year old "lured" from Seattle to Disneyland and then claims he didn't know that sex, drugs and rock 'n roll were going to be involved?
    I wonder if that kid made the Darwin Awards for removing the stupidity gene from the genepool?

Quote Originally Posted by Toth
    What utter garbage: 16 year old "lured" from Seattle to Disneyland and then claims he didn't know that sex, drugs and rock 'n roll were going to be involved?
    I wonder if that kid made the Darwin Awards for removing the stupidity gene from the genepool?
    Gee I agree with you, but he didn't have to die, Toth, be it suicide or murder. What a life of depravity and it's tragic that kids can literally end up in the gutter ~ but that's society, I guess. Who's responsible parents, adults or our youth? What a waste.

Tho' I still feel it is bad news this 'known' offender is let off like that.