744 users online (130 members and 614 guests)  

Websleuths News

'Too many people stand by and let this happen and I wasn't going to be one of them.'

Smile! Knife-wielding **** is caught on camera by pregnant woman - moments after he robbed young boy

'Then I saw him grab the boy's bike so I leapt out of my car and ran across the road.
    'I heard another woman shouting that he had a knife but I just went into a kind of robot mode.
    'I was shouting 'give him his bike back' over and over again and that was when he started to come towards me - so I just said 'smile for the camera.'*
    'I didn't feel threatened or scared - after all he had just picked on a defenceless child so he obviously wasn't that brave.

Dangerous, i know. but it would be wonderful if the general public didn't let ****s get away with their behaviour and always helped out.

i'm glad others decide to pitch in after Nadine made a stand.

Well good for her Floh, I'm glad he didn't hurt her. What she did took courage and well might make that hoodlum think twice next time.

Good for her! It shows that we all are getting tired of this ***t and will stand together to fight.