1427 users online (262 members and 1165 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha

Quick Reminder. Jameson is Susan Bennet

I went back and forth about whether I should start this thread or not but the "I Should" won out.

Jameson's real name is Susan Bennet. Susan Bennet is a public figure. You can use her name on my forum any time but remember you are responsible for the content of your post.

A very highly regarded Doctor once told me that Susan Bennet loves to hide behind "Jameson."

"Jameson" is somebody. Susan Bennet is a nobody with a dead end job (if she still has it) and a nowhere life IMO.

"Jameson" according to the doctor is a SOMEBODY...who a small bunch of disturbed people look up to. More people than look up to Susan Bennet I can tell you that.

The way to break down "Jameson's" power (if you can call it that) is to not use Jameson but use her real name SUSAN BENNET.

SUSAN BENNET...SUSAN BENNET....SUSAN BENNET.

Feel free.

Tricia
    Websleuths is TEMPORARILY accepting donations.

CLICK HERE
    to visit our GoFundMe page

OR

Jane Osa is offline searching for truth & justice....and not having much luck.
    I have no idea what this means....Tricia or someone could you expand on this, to me, cryptic message?

Is there a Jameson who posts on this board?

Not under that name, necessarily.

In a way, she's Tricia's nemesis. Mine as well.
    I'm as mad as HELL and I'm NOT gonna take it anymore!.

Why?

This Susan Bennet person, why does she think that she is so important as Jameson. Why is "Jameson", her split personality.....so stinking famous? I had never even heard of her until I started posting on these boards. Has she ever been on tv? The movies? Is she married to somebody famous? Is she related to somebody that is famous? Is she a famous author? I have never even been to the board where she posts, and I don't care to go. Isn't she the one that broke the law when she posted some of Fleet White's deposition? See, I don't know what her deal is. She sounds like a person with a severe mental problem. I do know THAT much about her. Again, what makes "Jameson" so famous? I loved the way that she called into Levi's radio show..and announced herself like she thought that everyone knew who she was.

whiskey tango foxtrot??

Question

Tricia or anyone else- can you give us the background history for this Jameson/Susan Bennet??? I've heard her name(s) bandied around in the past, and I know she's staunchly PRO- Ramsey and IDI, other than that, I don't know what it's all about.
    This is the year to locate Mark Dribin http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=Mark+Dribin NamUs MP#876 and Ilene Misheloff http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lene+Misheloff NamUs MP#6410 and bring them home to their families!

Parents watch your children. Free-range parenting leads to more child victims.

Cruelty to humans begins with cruelty to animals.

I believe in closure, not forgiveness. I'm also unapologetically judgemental.

JeSuisJuif
    JeSuisCharlie

Does she have anything to do with A Candy Rose?

Quote Originally Posted by LinasK View Post
    Tricia or anyone else- can you give us the background history for this Jameson/Susan Bennet??? I've heard her name(s) bandied around in the past, and I know she's staunchly PRO- Ramsey and IDI, other than that, I don't know what it's all about.
    That's about all I know about her too!

From what little I know, she has been Pro-Ramsey from the very beginning & has her own (pretty popular) website.

Supposedly with inside connections to people involved with the case.

And IIRC, Patsy/John even mentioned 'Jameson' in their (ridiculous) book DOI.

Quote Originally Posted by brad View Post
    whiskey tango foxtrot??
    LOL!! That's a different way of saying WTF...haha

Quote Originally Posted by LI_Mom View Post
    From what little I know, she has been Pro-Ramsey from the very beginning & has her own (pretty popular) website.

Supposedly with inside connections to people involved with the case.

And IIRC, Patsy/John even mentioned 'Jameson' in their (ridiculous) book DOI.
    Really? What did they say about her...I am sure they love her just like they love Mary Lacy. One big lovefest.

Quote Originally Posted by Ames View Post
    Really? What did they say about her...I am sure they love her just like they love Mary Lacy. One big lovefest.
    I read the book SO long ago, I can't even remember.

I do think they included a link to her website at the end of the book.

Here's something of interest... look for "Jameson"

http://www.jonbenetindexguide.com/doi-d.htm

And if you Google: Jonbenet Jameson, I'm sure you'll find tons of info.

She describes herself as a home-schooling,bread baking stay at home h ousewife from North Carolina who went on line to check what people were saying about the case and became involved by being " a voice of balance and reason ".She has met J & P and many case players and has even cleared suspects herself ,she gets tips sent to her and if she doesnt find them credible she wont pass them on.Apparently she has written a play about the case called "Murdering JonBenet",it isnt very good.She hates any anti Rams and denigrates them with the term BORG .If you want to see her in action check out WeBBsleuths and You Tube.

Quote Originally Posted by Tricia View Post
    I went back and forth about whether I should start this thread or not but the "I Should" won out.

Jameson's real name is Susan Bennet. Susan Bennet is a public figure. You can use her name on my forum any time but remember you are responsible for the content of your post.

A very highly regarded Doctor once told me that Susan Bennet loves to hide behind "Jameson."

"Jameson" is somebody. Susan Bennet is a nobody with a dead end job (if she still has it) and a nowhere life IMO.

"Jameson" according to the doctor is a SOMEBODY...who a small bunch of disturbed people look up to. More people than look up to Susan Bennet I can tell you that.

The way to break down "Jameson's" power (if you can call it that) is to not use Jameson but use her real name SUSAN BENNET.

SUSAN BENNET...SUSAN BENNET....SUSAN BENNET.

Feel free.

Tricia
    I get it Tricia. Will do.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast