Uma Thurman preggo???

She either swallowed a large honeydew melon whole or she is pregnant.

That's what I thought as well. And if she is in fact pregnant, I find it odd what his ex said about him:

"According to Macpherson, Busson is so devout a Catholic he decided he couldn't marry a divorcée, despite having two children with her out of wedlock and despite Macpherson herself being Catholic."

So he is such a devout Catholic that he gets women pregnant but won't marry them...except maybe Uma? Who knows. :waitasec: I know he was also engaged to Elle but they broke off the engagement.

Shes either pregnant or shes got a beerbelly..I like Uma..I wish her all the best:)

she looks pretty pregnant to me... that aint no food baby.

I am voting "not pregnant" - she has had 2 kids before (if I recall correctly) and I think she is simply (1) slouching and (2) out of shape. I think if this was a baby, the bulge would be lower on her abdomen. It is, in my opinion, a pot belly, plain and simple. She is just a regular flesh and blood human who can get a pot belly, just like anyone else....

imho

If that's just a pot belly she's going to freak when she sees this picture being made public. I like Uma. I wish her the best. I think she looks good no matter what.

If that's just a pot belly she's going to freak when she sees this picture being made public.

No doubt!

I can't really tell. I hope she's happy, no matter what it is :)

Who knows, the one pic she looks prego the others she dont. Maybe she was just bloated? I like Uma.

Yep, looks pregnant to me. That lower roundness...5 months, maybe? Good for her and family if truth.:)

On a side note...I really find it so sad that there is absolutely no privacy for people. Good grief! I do not think I could cope with the "stalking" that so many actors have to go through. It feels so wrong on every level.

That's what I thought as well. And if she is in fact pregnant, I find it odd what his ex said about him:

"According to Macpherson, Busson is so devout a Catholic he decided he couldn't marry a divorcée, despite having two children with her out of wedlock and despite Macpherson herself being Catholic."

So he is such a devout Catholic that he gets women pregnant but won't marry them...except maybe Uma? Who knows. :waitasec: I know he was also engaged to Elle but they broke off the engagement.

What a crock of you know what

I think baby - her *advertiser censored* are falling out from under that top, there isn't an ounce of fat on her anywhere else, and the skin over her stomach is taut and surrounded by defined muscles (not fat) - a pot belly would have little fat rolls somewhere when she slouched forward, not remain tight as a drum. Plus, it's a little low for a pot belly - it's in the right position and looks basically exactly the way a nekkid pregnant belly looks from the front and the side. I'd say 5 months preg or so.

My Opinion

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson