Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

christine2448

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Please continue discussions here.
The chat room is open if anyone is interested in chatting about this case! Come in anytime you all want to talk real time! Open even if a mod is not present--just behave ok?

http://www.stormdancing.net/network/java/chat1.html

put your nick in the top space, then type websleuths in the place for channel.

SS ~ I was just going to reply to your post and got the "thread closed" message! Anyways, that is incredible about the reporter! Now about him being out shopping at 4am ~ I think that kind of speaks for itself that he was probably trying to clean up in a big hurry, but if Nancy was already gone, it also means he left the little children home alone. I've never known of someone having to buy detergent at that hour; laundry can usually wait until later in the morning.

I assume a non-testimonial order, or NTO, that allowed police to take body photographs and collect DNA evidence was done ????

Scratches on his arms was reported on a blog.
He was wearing long sleeves at the PC .
Odd for NC in mid July

Here are those posts, Panthera:

Momto3kids said: I have a strong feeling her husband Brad has something to do with this. The police are in possession of a video with Brad early Saturday morning at a local store. He told the police he went to get milk and bread at 6am. The video has Brad buying detergent with detergent (corrected by M later) and/or bleach actually purchased at 4am. My child works at this store and management did not state to not speak about it. I feel this is a crucial piece of evidence indicating something had occured. As I searched with my children yesterday in the construction areas along Kildaire Farm Rd and in the Bluffs Nature park in the pouring rain, I kept hope to hear her yell out for help that the rain would stimulate her.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2382542&postcount=261

Topsail said: Brad Cooper appeared at a press conference today thanking those who were searching for his missing wife. Nancy Cooper had told friends she wanted a divorce. She wanted Brad Cooper to leave the house but he refused. At today's press conference Brad wore a long sleeve shirt. Later today scratches were noticed on his arms.
Nancy Cooper, 34 was discovered around 7:30 tonight by a citizen walking his dog around Woody's Lake, a small lake, more like a pond off of Holly Springs Road down near the end of Felding Road in Cary. An autopsy will confirm the identity and make a determination as to the cause of death. Hopefully an arrest will be made before the six o'clock news.

http://www.bluelineradio.com/news714.html

Could it be possible that this man is even dumber than Scott Peterson and Mark Hacking?

There is no innocent explanation for leaving two young children alone and going to the store to buy soap and bleach at 4 am. He also had to leave the kids alone when he dumped the body.

SS ~ I was just going to reply to your post and got the "thread closed" message! Anyways, that is incredible about the reporter! Now about him being out shopping at 4am ~ I think that kind of speaks for itself that he was probably trying to clean up in a big hurry, but if Nancy was already gone, it also means he left the little children home alone. I've never known of someone having to buy detergent at that hour; laundry can usually wait until later in the morning.

The cops are building their case.
They are tailing his every move.
No need to rush and risk letting him walk on a technicality.
Heck, wife/baby killer Jason Young has been free 21 months
while the cops gather the evidence they need to hang him.

Could it be possible that this man is even dumber than Scott Peterson and Mark Hacking?

There is no innocent explanation for leaving two young children alone and going to the store to buy soap and bleach at 4 am. He also had to leave the kids alone when he dumped the body.

Child neglect is the very least of this losers worries.

We don't know where the children were at that time. They could have been spending the night with someone or with a sitter. No confirmation of where they were yet.

The answer to the first question is: Yes, he could be. Fortunately for LE, men who do this kind of thing don't think. No matter how intelligent they are, they never seem to be able to fool everyone in a murder investigation.

Here are those posts, Panthera:
Thanks again so much! So he apparently tells LE he went out at 6am (bread/milk) but store video shows him at 4am buying detergent? :eek: I still can't see the "need" for that at 4am ~ unless you have to do some major cleanup.

All it is normal to surround the house with crime scene tape. Last place she was maybe before she was murdered

The cops must get a judge to sign off a search warrant for 'probable cause'.

To allow a search of the home, the judge agreed "a reasonable belief that Brad Cooper has committed a crime."

Oh I know and I don't want them to rush and not have enough to get him convicted, if you know what I mean! They have to be able to prove he did it with evidence not just his somewhat suspicious activity. Was there anything said about how she died?

Well, he wants everyone to believe that Nancy was at home at that time. She allegedly didn't leave until 6:30 or 7:00 a.m.

the problem is, he told LE he went to buy milk, yet he's filmed in the store buying detergent.

JMHO
fran

My thoughts and prayers go out to Nancys family and friends during this time. :rose:

For people unfamiliar with who Jason Young is:

http://www.newsobserver.com/news/crime_safety/michelle_young/

http://missingexploited.com/2006/11...-of-michelle-young-jason-young-named-suspect/

I have not heard about this case until now. We don't have a thread for her on the site either. Would you like to start one, Fax?

We don't know where the children were at that time. They could have been spending the night with someone or with a sitter. No confirmation of where they were yet.

The answer to the first question is: Yes, he could be. Fortunately for LE, men who do this kind of thing don't think. No matter how intelligent they are, they never seem to be able to fool everyone in a murder investigation.
Wouldn't it be even more stupid to have someone else babysitting the children while his wife is supposed to still be alive and at home? That person could come forward to LE and tell them they were babysitting. What would be his explanation? What gets me, is it wouldn't have been too odd to have to run to the store to get something for the kids' breakfast & pick up the soap while he was there, but to run out just for detergent at that time of morning does look suspicious.

Michelle Young is why I have the ticker in my siggy, SS. We have a huge forum for her case. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail